The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

SMFbuy "Auction" Function, Post Tags and Rating Feature Added

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've installed a mod to the Forum that offers a rudimentary auction function on the Swap Meet board.  At the top of the board's message index, you'll see another button that reads "New SMFbuy item", to the right of the "New Topic" button.  If you start a new thread using the SMFbuy button, you'll have the ability to set a starting bid, reserve price, shipping price and how many days the auction will run (up to 21 days.)

The other mod that I just installed allows you to add tags to your post in order to make it easier for people to find your topics in searches.  You can add up to 10 tags for your post, separated by commas.  I also re-installed the ratings feature, allowing members to rate threads.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I've added a few more mods last night, most of them just tweaks to the forum (including a couple to the Members page.)  One mod changed the "Profile" button on the forum menu bar to "User CP", and there is now a Control Panel type interface added to the Profile section.  The old interface isn't gone, as you'll discover when you click on one of the links on the Control Panel, and you can bypass the Control Panel interface by using the "My Profile" link on the site menu (under "Community".)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Looks like the "Staff List" is gone.

It's moved to the Site Menu.  It's listed twice, actually: one under "Home" and the other under "Community".  I just wanted to make sure that the forum menubar didn't get any longer.   ;)

xraffle

Ah, I see it now. It was right in front of my nose. Boy, am I a knucklehead. [pie]