Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Which episode?

Offline Blystone

Why board moderators can get burned out on the gig: The two-digit I.Q. contingent is always in there pitching. Don't ask me why, though— all I can say is that there'll never be any shortage of them.

[idiot2]

BeAStooge never seems to get annoyed at these people, and I only wish that I had his kind of calm temperament and patience. He's practically the Dalai Lama of Stoogedom!

[cool2]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
BeAStooge never seems to get annoyed at these people, and I only wish that I had his kind of calm temperament and patience. He's practically the Dalai Lama of Stoogedom!

Or would that be the Alaiday Amalay?    [pie]

Offline JazzBill

I see you dont know the meaning of "ignorant". Its not a bad word.

I'm well aware of the definition of the word ignorant. Thats why the statement you made was so stupid. (And yes, I know the definition of the word stupid too.)
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

killarney

LOL.....what a bunch of dolts....I now know 7 people that remember the quicksand scene yet you ignorant.....yes ignorant bunch have proved what a sack of useless info you possess. Good ridence you fucking children.
 Banned for being a jackass - Dunrobin

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster

Offline metaldams

I betcha this guy posts on baseball boards and calls people idiots for not remembering the Cubs World Series celebration when he was a kid.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Lefty

I betcha this guy posts on baseball boards and calls people idiots for not remembering the Cubs World Series celebration when he was a kid.

No, that's not it.  He's the troll who likes to post about his boyfriend Cindy Crosby of the Penqueens.

Offline strubachinkoscow

Hi guys,
You've helped me out a few times already, so here goes with a
new one....

It's a Joe Episode.
The boys start a group cry and Joe joins in with the words "Me Toooo" in a very sing-songy way.
I can hear it in my head but darned if I can place the episode.

Thanks guys!
Strub...
How do you like that? I'm dancin to the trombone part!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
It's a Joe Episode.
The boys start a group cry and Joe joins in with the words "Me Toooo" in a very sing-songy way.
I can hear it in my head but darned if I can place the episode.

SAPPY BULL FIGHTERS (1959)

Offline strubachinkoscow

SAPPY BULL FIGHTERS (1959)

Thanks Beastooge. That's not it, however I totally forgot about that group cry
to the Blue Danube in Sappy Bullfighters. It's actually quite funny!
 I'll find the "Me Too" one I'm thinking of and post the episode.

Thanks !
Strub

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Thanks Beastooge. That's not it, however I totally forgot about that group cry
to the Blue Danube in Sappy Bullfighters. It's actually quite funny!
 I'll find the "Me Too" one I'm thinking of and post the episode.

A MERRY MIX-UP (1957), the engagement scene.

For those following the past couple days' discussion...
After the crying scene, the Stooges are so depressed, they throw themselves into a pool of quicksand. What follows is several more minutes of hilarity, for groups of up to 7.

Offline strubachinkoscow

Yep!!! That's the one!!!!
Dang BeAStooge, you Da Man!!!
I just watched it an cracked up.

Thanks so much!!
Strub

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
For those following the past couple days' discussion...
After the crying scene, the Stooges are so depressed, they throw themselves into a pool of quicksand. What follows is several more minutes of hilarity, for groups of up to 7.

Ya know, you really have a wicked sense of humor sometimes...   >:D

Offline yrrab

There's an episode, I believe with Curly, that they're all together stitching something together. Moe asks for something, and Curly keeps handing him scissors. When Moe finally asks him for scissors, Curly doesn't pass them. The only two episodes I could find that have anything remotely close to this are Men in Black and Sock-A-Bye Baby.

There's a chance I'm not remembering the scene correctly, but I'm pretty sure I am. Any help is appreciated!

Offline girloves3stooges

Does anyone remember which episode features a scene of Curly writing on a notepad and out loud he says "Dear Santa Claus". Im just watching some recorded episodes on my dvr and during an episode they do a comedy moment of Curly and it showed this scene, I cant remember for the life of me which episode it is.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
which episode features a scene of Curly writing on a notepad and out loud he says "Dear Santa Claus".

MOVIE MANIACS (1936)

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
LOL.....what a bunch of dolts....I now know 7 people that remember the quicksand scene yet you ignorant.....yes ignorant bunch have proved what a sack of useless info you possess. Good ridence you fucking children.
 Banned for being a jackass - Dunrobin

The Quicksand Fetish (and, aww geez, they didn't mention the Stooges).

Offline docachna

Hi, Stoogefans !

I'm coming to the Mountaintop to mine the wealth of knowledge here. Hope somebody has the answer here.

In some episode, the boys were somewhere in the Middle East, and naturally, in big trouble -- they had a code phrase that they said back and forth to each other while they were dressed in Middle Eastern garb (I suppose a recognition code or something like that)....

It was something like:

"Friend?"

"Magonda !"

"Magonda ?"

"Friend !"

Spelling is probably wrong.

Does anybody remember something like that ?? It was a saying that a group I belonged to back in the early '70's started yelling as a joke, and nobody ever really knew the origin at the time (at least not that I knew of !), but just lately, somebody who preceded ME in the group told us it came from this Stooges episode. Nobody has any clue as to the episode name, but I would love to get a clip of it !

If you can help, thanks much !!   

Offline Larry Fine Fan

That was from "Movie Maniacs".

Does anyone remember which episode features a scene of Curly writing on a notepad and out loud he says "Dear Santa Claus". Im just watching some recorded episodes on my dvr and during an episode they do a comedy moment of Curly and it showed this scene, I cant remember for the life of me which episode it is.

Offline jeeppdan

I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this correctly.   Of the many episodes ending in a pie fight, which one shown the cuckoo clock on the wall getting struck with a pie while the cuckoo bird was calling out the hour?  I remember this scene very well as a child, but I can not find it in the newly released volumes. Did this scene get cut?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Of the many episodes ending in a pie fight, which one shown the cuckoo clock on the wall getting struck with a pie while the cuckoo bird was calling out the hour? 

PEST MAN WINS (1951)

Offline angus_616

Ok, so I got this line of dialogue stuck in my head & I can't remember what short it's from, when Shemp says something like "It don't matter none what happens to us; what am I saying". Anyone know what short that line comes from?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
"It don't matter none what happens to us; what am I saying". Anyone know what short that line comes from?

OUT WEST (1947)

Offline TXShemp

There is a Shemp short, I haven't seen in years; they are trying to fix a doorbell, and after several minutes of accomplishing nothing but slapstick it fades into a sign on the door that says: PLEASE NOCK!  I rewound it a couple times because its only on the screen a couple seconds and LMAO

ThumpTheShoes

There is a Shemp short, I haven't seen in years; they are trying to fix a doorbell, and after several minutes of accomplishing nothing but slapstick it fades into a sign on the door that says: PLEASE NOCK!  I rewound it a couple times because its only on the screen a couple seconds and LMAO

Listen, Judge