Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Pictures....?

Marcos · 4 · 1708

Offline Marcos

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find pictures of the Stooges.  I have looked online but I am not having any luck.  I have found a few and I even found a nice background pic that I have colored and am using as my pic in my profile.  But I'd like to find some good hi-res pics of the Stooges and of their co-stars.   The one where they are all in military uniform with their thumbs out like they are hitchhiking is one that I'd really like to have.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
America has always had problems with illegal aliens.  Just ask any Native American.

Offline Stoop

I'm not sure about any good Three Stooges picture sites but I have this picture you might like:
Uniform.jpg
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Marcos

WOW Stoop!!!  Thank you so much.  That is the exact picture that I have been looking for.  I am going to clean it up and color it.  Where did you get that one?  I would also like to get some of those beautiful co-stars they have in their movies.  Like Chirstine McIntyre, Marjorie White, and Lorna Gray.  I have recently discovered the wonderful world of photomanipulation and restoring old photos.
America has always had problems with illegal aliens.  Just ask any Native American.

Offline Stoop

I've had that picture for some time now. I've tried looking for more pictures of co-stars but I can't seem to find any. But I'm glad you like that picture (I'm into picture manipulation too. :D )
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.