Making some more tweaks to the site

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've been making a few more tweaks to the site today:

• Safari: The Safari web browser (for Mac, although there is a Windows version) has a weird glitch.  For some reason the episode jump in the top frame just will not work correctly in Safari.  (It works fine in all versions of IE, Firefox and Opera.)  I finally gave up trying to make it work, so now it is simply not there if you are visiting the site in Safari.  You can still find episodes via the Filmography pages, and of course there is the Alphabetical List of episodes.

• The Alphabetical List has been updated to display icons after the title if the episodes have pictures , audio files , Realplayer videos or transcripts .

• I've also modified the tabs on the episode description pages to reflect the number of Goofs, Quotes, Routines, Reviews, et cetera, have been logged for the episode you are viewing.

• I noticed that BeAStooge added the Curly Shuffle to the Filmography (since the music video uses clips from various Stooges shorts), so I linked the audio file to it and added the song's lyrics as the "episode's" transcript.

• I finished going through the entire Chronology and made sure that there is a cross-link for every entry that could possibly have one.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
You might, then, call this a "tweakish" site! (nyuk-nyuk-nyuk---[SLAP!!] - Oohh!!!)

Thanks for all your work, and may you find a special wing of whatever Heaven you espouse to be for Stooge Lovers.
{... did he say "Special wing of whatever?! ... OH! ... chicken wings!}
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
OH! ... chicken wings!}

Eric Cartman:  "Food!  I have to have food!"

American Logger:  "Oh my god!  Get this child some food, quick!"

E.C.:  "Chicken Wings!"

A.L.:  "Chicken Wings!"

E.C.:  "Medium spicy!"   ;D

From a scene in South Park's "Rainforest Shmainforest"

Offline Moiderer of the King's English

Thank you DunRobin --- This site is one I enjoy coming back to!  ;)

MotKe
---------------------------

I see the garage, but I don't saw the garage.
You are speaking incorrectly.
You are moidering the King's English!
Et cetera! Seen...saw...seeing...