Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

An official Emil Sitka website

Offline Hammond Eggar

Character actor Emil Sitka has lovingly been refered to over the years as the Fourth Stooge, due to his lengthy association with the Stooges.  It's only fitting that someone would create a site as a tribute to him.  I couldn't find another posting on our site linking to it, so here you go.  Enjoy! ;D

http://www.emilsitka.com/

P.S. I was reading some of the comments posted by fans and was suprised to read that both Paul Howard (Moe's son) and Comedy III Productions had left messages.  Someone named Tom Arnold also left a message.  I wonder if that's THE Tom Arnold!?! ???
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Cool.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline curlysdame

Cool site.  I had no idea there was an Emil Sitka news letter out there.  Too bad I'm unable to read the fan comments; I'm curious to see what C3 had to say...
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Hammond Eggar

Cool site.  I had no idea there was an Emil Sitka news letter out there.  Too bad I'm unable to read the fan comments; I'm curious to see what C3 had to say...

It's obvious that the comments were posted before Emil's passing.  Below you will find the comments of both Paul Howard and Comedy III Productions.

To Emil:
The best supporting actor in all, or any, or the 190 Three Stooges comedies! Get well soon.

- Paul Howard (son of "Moe")

Dear Emil,
We're thinking of you. From all of your friends at

- Comedy III Productions, Inc.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)