Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I'm a cheater, I guess he told me!

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Entertaining the old timers on this site, I will post this gem I found.  On Stoogeworld, Kevin used to hold trivia contests and I won a couple.  Hear SLIPP's "accusations" agaist me, our discussion on religion, and SLIPP hitting on Sten.

Numskull- between a rock and a hard place ala Metaldams!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Metal, my boy, were you dropped on your head when you sat in your mom's lap the other day?

Remember my sincere (whether you want to believe it or not) e-mail of congratulations I sent you for wining the last Stoogeworld quiz? I reminded you of what EVERYONE knows, just so you wouldn't goof up like you just did. I reminded you that Kevin doesn't want the same person to win 2 quizzes in a row. I reminded you that past winners have graciously and politely bowed out of taking the next quiz to give others a chance and so they wouldn't win again- to honor Kevin's wishes.

Now you make a new topic in the General Discussion forum where everyone can see it, asking Kev about the quiz's expiration date- and GET THIS- you also asked him what he'll do in case of a TIE! ROFLMFAO! Larrysgirl, like everyone else, was probably terribly embarrased for you, but refrained from saying anything to you about it to spare you further embarrassment. I say "further", because Kev's gonna HAFTA tell you- in PUBLIC! Hee-hee!

So now you know what listening to Metallica does to your medulla oblongata.

Kev's rock=possibly deciding whether or not to let you and Larrysgirl answer a tie-breaker question. Hard place= possibly telling you that you're disqualified because you won last month, but he wouldn't want to embarrass you in public by telling you that you broke the rules. So it'll be a heart-wrenching struggle for Kev as he decides what to do.

Please, explain your stubbornness against taking my good advice and also explain what you'll tell Kevin. "I forgot."? "I didn't know!"? "Nobody told ME!" (all lies) or "I'm sorry. I'll graciously take a loss and I'll be careful not to do it again." Which of these will it be?

Whatever you and he end up saying to each other, I'll love every minute of it. I'm loving the fact that this post has you nervously squirming in your seat.

Let's have those explanations, Metal- and make 'em good.

Edited by: ISLIPP at: 7/4/02 4:04:13 am

Tha Puckstoppa

(7/4/02 3:24)

Re: Numskull- between a rock and a hard place ala Metaldams!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 You are an idiot Slipp.

Case Closed.

Sten Erin

(7/4/02 3:50)

Numskull- between a rock and a hard place à la—HUH? Can ANYone understand these demented ramblings? Kinda hard to pick out the main points amidst all the fire dancing and maniacal cackling, you fuckin’ lunatic.

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 3:56)

Go to bed, Sten (I'll be there in a moment).

Sten Erin

(7/4/02 4:04)

Eww, eww, EWWWWW!

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 4:05)

You know you love it, babe!

Nosehonk

(7/4/02 4:07)

What's sad is you can't really tell if he's trying to be funny or if he's realy that delusional.

Like Gary Coleman talking on the phone in THE SIMPSONS.
Sir Simon Milligan...Master of funk...AND EVIL.

Sten Erin

(7/4/02 4:17)

Slipp, go away. I don’t even want you as a bitch anymore, so I hereby release you back into the wild. You ain’t equipped to satisfactorily fu ck my EAR, and that’s even if you COULD actually get those 2 inches up without flipping through the children’s section of the JC Penny’s catalog. Go on… SHOO! Stop humping my leg YOU FUCKIN’ LUNATIC!

Edited by: Sten Erin at: 7/4/02 4:17:54 am

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 4:22)

WHAT delusional? Who am I trying to deceive? Who? NO ONE! That's who. And the only thing funny is watching the poor little fart squirm!

Now please let Mr. Metallica have the next word. I think we all are at least a little curious as to what he'll have to say once he cleans the s*** out of his drawers.

Edited by: ISLIPP at: 7/4/02 4:23:36 am

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 4:39)

Oh and Sten- all the guys that ever jumped you, whether they had 2-inchers or 2-footers, felt like they were landing a plane on an empty runway. In other words, you have LOTS of space "down there".

Nosehonk

(7/4/02 4:45)

"WHAT delusional? Who am I trying to deceive? Who? NO ONE! That's who. And the only thing funny is watching the poor little fart squirm!

Now please let Mr. Metallica have the next word. I think we all are at least a little curious as to what he'll have to say once he cleans the s*** out of his drawers."

...he said while grabbing his JC Penney catalog and tweezers...

Sten Erin

(7/4/02 5:40)

Slipp, you old ass bandit, you! Hell, guess NOTHING’S tight like a nice, fresh boy’s butt, ain’t that right? So what’s your favorite vintage? ’95 or ‘96 Cul de Petit Garcon?

And gee, guess I can forgive you for saying such things to me… after all, you’re only repeating the things you heard said to your mother when you were a child. Thank back Slipp…. you’re in that piece of sh it hovel in rural Michigan circa 1980… you hear a lot of slaps and a loud thump & get up, pitifully mewling “mommy” as you inch towards the light in the hall…. you stand in the darkened doorway of your bedroom watching your whoring bitch of a mother get slapped around by a John demanding his money back…. “$2 for THAT?” he’s saying. “Hell bitch, I coulda stuck my dick through the fuckin’ MAIL SLOT!”….. you, silently sobbing hot tears that mat the fur of Teddy Ruxpin…. you don’t undestand, don’t understand…. you crawl into the back of your closet with the JC Penny’s catalog and look at the other little boys…. you want to be like them, you want to be them…. fast forward to 2002…. “Bitch! You’re like the @#%$ AIRport!”….. the back of the closet….the catalog…. the children….. you want to be like them, you want to be them…… YOU WANT THEM......

Fuckin’ lunatic.

shempisnumberone  

(7/4/02 7:00)

Now that is great writing!
"They misunderestimated me."- President Dubya

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 9:34)

Now that is the filthy mind of a woman desperate to preserve her dignity. It shows a filthy, perverted mind that can't think of anything original to say back to me, so she uses the untrue crap that has already been put out by others who tell made up dirty stories about me. She knows I got her GOOD with an insult that was NEVER used on these boards. At least my essay was %100 original.

How's that street corner job, Stench? Are you still charging a buck a boink?

Now, PLEASE, let Metal have the next post. After all, it's THAT backstabbing weasel that I'm putting on the spot. ONLY him.

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 9:54)

Re:
Gotta admit....I stand in awe of Sten's mastery with the razor-tipped insult. If she ever REALLY let fly, there wouldn't even BE a "Slipp", just a pile of religious-retard julienne fries and a LOT of blood.

About the post beginning this thread: wow. Dams, you're just lucky ya didn't wish anyone a Merry Xmas BESIDES and get in REAL trouble!
"We've been on the air a little over two months; and did you know not one person has written in to help us? NOT - ONE!!!"

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 9:59)

RE
 "The same "King" or "Queen" can keep the throne as long as you can outwit the other Stooge Trivia contestants, and score a higher score. You can reign as long as you'd wish, just think of it! This is a feat that even Moe Hailstone would be proud of.
Oh, one more thing. Assuming you are intelligent enough to win two contests in a row, you will remain the "King" or "Queen" but you can only win one prize in every term as "King" or "Queen". Got it? You get the title, but you don't get the loot!"

SLIPP the Bible Belt Bit ch is once again WRONG!

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 10:52)

Re: RE
 Hmm. Maybe I'll go check the rules again. You could be right. But if that's the case, you tried to re-win the title, which would keep ANYONE ELSE from winning the loot. Whatta nice guy YOU are.

Luckily, Larrysgirl came along and spoiled your little plan! HA!

Edited by: ISLIPP at: 7/4/02 11:02:54 am

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 10:59)

4th of July Instructions For ISLIPP: Safety First!
 1. Place grenade in mouth; hold between teeth.
2. Pull pin.
3. Shove entire head up ass.
4. Count to ten.
"We've been on the air a little over two months; and did you know not one person has written in to help us? NOT - ONE!!!"

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 11:06)

God's insurance plan for SLIPP
 SLIPP, I have immunization. I have the shield of faith. Don't mess with me, 'cause God's on MY side! Obviously my plan of getting SLIPP worked up by merely showing him the ihateslipp board worked. He's been trying so hard to humiliate me ever since, only to humiliate himself each and every time! OOOOOHHHHH METALDAMS! You're drunk on new wine!

SLIPP, please put your hand on the computer screen. I know it looks foolish, DO IT ANYWAY! It's a point of contact between you and me. Hand is on the screen? Good.

Let the healing power of God FLOW into SLIPP's kitchen. FLOW into his bedroom. FLOW into his living room/bathroom. FLOW into his closet. FLOW into the bodies of all the dead and dying children he keeps within. FLOW into his brain. FLOW into that female area. FLOW into those little arms and legs of his so they may grow properly.

Now SLIPP, I heard you complaining in another post about how you're 28 years old and cannot see having a career job in the near future. SLIPP, that's OK, because God has an insurance plan for you. I'm asking you right now to make a $1,000 vow of faith. If you do this, this will give the Devil a BLACK EYE! Miracles will start happening in your life, ko shanda mada ba kishi. Your finances will grow, you'll be able to get that house you wanted, that dental assistant you wanted, that nice new car you have so long desired to own, and most importantly, you'll learn, how to go fishing. Bwa ha ha ha!

Dewey Cheatum

(7/4/02 11:32)

Re: God's insurance plan for SLIPP
 LMAO Metal....Hey Slipp,do you have a drivers license?

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 11:33)

Metal- one of the most serious things you can do against God is to lie using His name in any awy, shape or form- even in jest. He is not on your side. None of His power flows through you. You must be born again before that could ever happen.

Nope, no drivers licence. Like Kwai Chang Cane, I prefer to go everywhere on foot.

Edited by: ISLIPP at: 7/4/02 11:36:39 am

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Author  Comment Share This Thread ---------------------------- Digg del.icio.us Google Bookmarks Yahoo Bookmarks Share on Facebook Blog This! 
shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 11:35)

Probably not, his endometriosis or whatever prevents him from getting one.

Dewey Cheatum

(7/4/02 11:42)

Metal,be careful tonight,those fireworks might turn out to be lightning bolts w/ your name on em!

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 11:49)

RE
 "You must be born again before that could ever happen."

I don't need to be born again. I got it right the first time.

Also, in other words, you're saying God only love Evangelical Born Again Christian religions. Catholics, Lutherans, Methodists, Buddhists, and others of that unsaved ilk have no place in the eyes of God.

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 11:51)

Here we go again! Come on Slipp, give us gold!

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 11:52)

Wrong, Jim. you ding-dong. The only thing that's wrong with me that keeps me from getting one is when I get blackouts.

But I prefer walking anyway. It clears the mind. It allows you more time to think and to take in the sights, sounds and smells of things around you. It allows you to become one with the outdoors, and it with you. Then, there's the health benefits. But you just keep on bragging that you're able to drive if it gives you the artificial feeling of masculity. Just remember, nothing artificial lasts as long or is as good as the real thing.

Edited by: ISLIPP at: 7/4/02 11:53:57 am

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 11:55)

Uh huh, I'm sure you're real buff what with walking to the mailbox to pick up your next lesson plan and all.

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 11:56)

Metal- you PHYSICALLY got it right the first time. In that way, you're right- you don't need to be born again. But everyone needs spiritual birth too. THAT, you DIDN'T get right YET.

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 12:02)

RE
 Good ol' SLIPP, thinking he's God's messenger boy. You don't even know how I am spiritually, so don't be so quick to make any judgements. Unlike you, I don't go polluting everybody with my beliefs.

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 12:16)

Re:
 ALL his followers are messengers and it's PAINFULLY OBVIOUS how you are spiritually.

You pulote water, the air and the land, but you can't pollute people. I give a hoot- I DON'T pollute! My beliefs aren't just my beliefs, Metal. They are God's truths, which are laid out in His Word- the Bible.

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 12:24)

Re:
 SLIPP:

That's enough for one day. Get back in your hole without crying or whining, and I'll send you another lost preschooler (who can't find his mommy) to play with and burn up in the furnace when you're 'finished'.

Your Pedo-Pal,
The LORD God JEHOVAH

Edited by: sickdrjoe at: 7/4/02 12:38:23 pm

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 12:36)

RE
 "My beliefs aren't just my beliefs, Metal. They are God's truths, which are laid out in His Word- the Bible."

SLIPP, there are hundereds of different beliefs in the world, all saying they have God's truth. The reason why you believe the way you do is because you were brought up that way. You have no mind of your own because you never even think to question these things. You are a mindless sheep. I am spiritual, just not your definition of it. Unlike you, I have an open mind and am still learning, and will be learning until the day I die. You think you have all the answers and come off as some annoying tw at.

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 12:55)

The Bible was written by a bunch of monks, you venerial disease.

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 13:21)

Re:
 DrJoe's post makes me want to stay all day.

Metal- I don't just have my beliefs because I was brought up on them. God has made me feel right about them. He enforced the reliability of every word of the Scriptures into my mind and heart.

Whatever you consider "spiritual" is not spiritual. "Spritual" refers to the Holy Spirit. For centuries, evil people have used the word to refer to the wandering souls of the dead and they worshipped those souls and their ruler, Satan. To this day, unfortunately, many people still do worship in this way.

Is that what you mean by "spiritual"? Nothing you do and nothing about the way you live has anything to do with the Holy Spirit, and therefore, not spiritual in a good or plausible way.

Jim- no Biblical author was Roman Catholic. Therefore, they were not monks. What do you have against monks anyway? Moses was too busy leading the israelites through the dessert for 40 years until his death to be a monk. David and Solomon were too busy running their kingdoms. Jesus' disciples were too busy with their lowly occupations. I could go on and on.

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 13:48)

RE
 "Jim- no Biblical author was Roman Catholic."

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe up until Martin Luther and The Protestant Reformation, all Christians did worship in a Catholic way. I think it was Saint Peter who was appointed the first Pope, and all Christians followed under that lineage until Martin Luther came along. So if a Christian did write The Bible, then it must've been a Catholic, unless I was mistaken with what I said above. Also, I believe The Baptist religion has only been around for a couple of hundred years.

"For centuries, evil people have used the word to refer to the wandering souls of the dead and they worshipped those souls and their ruler, Satan. To this day, unfortunately, many people still do worship in this way."

Yes, it's so unfortunate not everybody believes like you and the people of your church do. If they don't believe your way, it's not spiritual. As for me and Satan, we just happen to listen to the same kind of music.

"Nothing you do and nothing about the way you live has anything to do with the Holy Spirit, and therefore, not spiritual in a good or plausible way."

You have no idea what I live like and what things I do, so don't be so quick to judge. What I do is also none of your business.

Mr weatherbee

(7/4/02 14:04)

And the HITS just keep on coming................................
If SLIPP is Gods Messenger, the Lord must have sent it Third Class Mail

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 14:06)

Re:
No, Metal.

The Baptists were the answer to a question that has haunted Man since the dawn of religion: what would Christianity be like if you subtracted all intelligent thought and ecumenical thirst for knowledge, and replaced them with tractor-pulls and Chuck Norris film festivals? And what if these people wore double-reinforced paper grocery-bags instead of shoes, just to make it official?

Religion is full of questions like that, that you later wish you never asked .

Edited by: sickdrjoe at: 7/4/02 2:08:22 pm

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 14:12)

RE
 "No, Metal.

The Baptists were the answer to a question that has haunted Man since the dawn of religion: what would Christianity be like if you subtracted all intelligent thought and ecumenical thirst for knowledge, and replaced themwith tractor-pulls and Chuck Norris film festivals? And what if they wore double-reinforced paper grocery-bags instead of shoes, just to make it official?

Religion is full of questions you later wished you never asked like that."

ROFLMMFAO!

About the Protestant Reformation, the more I think about it, I think that was the second seperation of the church. The first was 500 years earlier that involved Constantine, and from it stemmed the Orthodox sects, (Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, etc.). Still the main point is SLIPP, that whether you like it or not, the original Christian Church for the first 1,000 years all believed in the Pope.

Mr weatherbee

(7/4/02 14:24)

"BLACKOUTS"??????????????? Hello, people, DID ANYBODY ELSE CATCH THIS? He doesn't drive because he has "blackouts"?Do you wear that protective collar to keep you from scratching & chewing the "infected area"? You really are a disposable wind-up toy for God, aren't you?

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 14:30)

Re:
 People have been believing my way since Adam and Eve. When Jesus started his ministry, he gave it a name that God, His Father okayed- Christianity. All the Bible authors before, during and after then all followed Christ.

Now, a monk is a man who separates himself from ordinary ways of life to devote himself to his religion. No Bibical author did this. The Old Testament prophets (those who wrote scripture and those who didn't) and the apostle Paul, who wrote the New Testament epistles, went to many cities full of sinners and preached to them. Peter, a well-known Biblical author did this. A monk would NOT do this.

Whether or not Peter actually was the first Pope is not certain, but Roman Catholics consider him as such.

Metal, according to the Bible, I know that you're not living the only spiritual way that makes sense. You MUST be filled with the Holy Spirit, or you are not truly spiritual.

Mr weatherbee

(7/4/02 14:36)

Re: Re:
 What make's YOU QUALIFIED to be the "Gatekeeper" of God. Remember, judge no man (or dog) unless thyself be judged...... 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Author  Comment Share This Thread ---------------------------- Digg del.icio.us Google Bookmarks Yahoo Bookmarks Share on Facebook Blog This! 
shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 14:37)

You fuckin' moron, Christ never once uttered the word "Christianity"! First off, the monothiestic THEORY came from the Jews, and the original "Christians" were JEWS! Muslims were ALSO Jews! I've had enough of your revisionist history. You are too stupid to even be commenting on theology; just go to church, be a good little Lemming, and keep your fuckin' trap shut.

But I digress. The fact of the matter is, you're all Jewish. Shalom!

Mr weatherbee

(7/4/02 14:39)

Oyyyyyyyyy. Lets talk about "Matzoh" again!!!!!By the way Slippy, Judism.........ANOTHER CLUB you'll NEVER get in.

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 14:43)

BTW, by "you're all" I mean Christians, lol. "I don't want to go off on a rant here....."

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 14:45)

Re:

Quote:
 People have been believing my way since Adam and Eve. All the Bible authors before, during and after then all followed Christ.

Adam: So how about them apples? You want one?
Eve: Oh, no!. Jesus wouldn't want us to eat those apples.
Adam: Who's "Jesus"?
Eve: OH, well, Jes-.......... hmmm. I don't know.
Adam: So why'd you say that?
Eve: I...I don't know why I said that. Wow, that is sooo weird.
Adam: Has that snake been hangin' around here while I'm gone? Hah? You fuckin' that snake? ( storms offstage into Garden of Eden) SNAAAKE! YOU FUCKIN' MY WIFE, YOU LITTLE TREE-HUGGIN' PRICK?!?

Edited by: sickdrjoe at: 7/4/02 2:47:01 pm

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 14:48)

RE
 "Metal, according to the Bible, I know that you're not living the only spiritual way that makes sense."

Well I don't think your judgemental, book and record burning, taking everything literally holier than thou ways make much sense.

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 14:52)

RE
 ....and about "Adam And Eve," believing the way you do, I thought it said Abraham was the first to believe in a monotheistic God.

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 14:58)

That's why it's referred to as "the one god of Abraham" (lowercasing "god" is intentional just to piss Eric off). For goodness sake Doug, don't try to throw common sense into the equation!

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 17:34)

Re:
 "Christ ever uttered the word "Christianity".

Who really knows? But it does appear in the Bible (in the form, "Christians") in one of the epistles, I believe. All Christ had to do was start the show, not to utter the title.

Then Jim says that the first Christians were Jews. Again, who knows? The name "The first Christians" should probably be given to the first ones who were converted to Christianity after the religion received that name. Obviously, the religion bears his name- Christ- so it didn't bear that name at least until He started his ministry.

Christianity started (not by that name, though) with Adam and Eve's obedience to God (there was no other religion- which means no Jews). The religion was just starting to develop. It started out moreso as a way of life than a religion. God added more and more rules and guidelines throughout the next centuries, developing it more and more as a religion. The final stage of developement was giving it the name "Christianity".

"Abraham was the first to believe in a monotheistic God."

Adam and Eve understood who God was. They knew he was one God.

You know, no matter how much I go on with you guys, I'm probably wasting the energy in my fingers. You'll always accuse me of making things up or believing things that have no solid backing. Anyone who states ther beliefs to pepole who don't care are wasting their breath. But I'm not going to remain silent about the biggest thing in my life (Which does NOT mean that I have no life) when it's being questioned or slammed. That's not what God would want.

I'm not the first to go through so much ridicule for my beliefs by far. You know what? The Bible says that whoever is persecuted in God's name and stands firm through it all, will have great rewards in Heaven. So please, by all means, keep it up. I'm collecting rewards like lint in my navel. From this day onward, I'll start praying for you all, that your hearts and minds will be open to God's truth and that you will accept them.

shempisnumberone   

(7/4/02 17:37)

I have just one thing to say to that:

Go fu ck yourself.

ISLIPP

(7/4/02 17:51)

Re:
 How can words go f**k themselves?

metaldams1978

(7/4/02 19:03)

RE
 SLIPP, my mother worked as a teacher at a Baptist school for 10 years. She finally quit after not being able to take it anymore. My mother was raised Greek Orthodox and converted to Catholicism later on, so she follows Christ, just not in the right way, according to your standards. There are a couple of nice people she worked with, but overall they were nothing but hypocritical and judgmental jerks, just like you. My mother never felt comfortable at that place. She could never talk about televison shows she watches, movies she likes, or books she read because some whacko would always find some way to morally criticize her over some stupid, nitpicked reason. My mother heard crap all the time about how because she was Catholic, she wasn't "saved." 95% of the people she worked with, when trying to learn about somebody, the first question they'd ask is, "Are they saved?" These people spent their whole lives doing nothing but judging and criticizing others who believed differently than them. They were also very rude about it, making my mother come home and cry on one or two occasions because they had a problem with her being Catholic.

SLIPP, I've seen your kind, I've associated with them, and let me tell you, with a few exceptions, I don't like you people. Now concerning Jesus, I'm not sure if he existed or not. I don't know what to believe. I do believe there is some higher being, I just don't know what. There are too many opposing viewpoints in the world for me to decide. I can tell you this though, whether Jesus existed or not doesn't matter to be, because his message of love still exists, and that is most important of all. I have no problems with Jesus, but problems with Christians as a whole, (not certan individuals). who have been distorting his teachings for the past 2000 years. I never could figure out how so many wars can start in the name of a guy who preached unconditional love. I never could figure out how men who take oaths to live their lives for Christ can then turn around and molest children. It all sickens me. Then we have a hypocrite like you, whose only reason for believing is so you can by a ticket into Heaven. You don't give a rats ass about the message, and your actions on this board have proved it. All you care about is that eternal reward that you're supposedly going to get. Now obviously, I'm not always a Christ like person either, but I also don't claim to follow somebody who preaches unconditional love. I realize everybody sins, but no sincere Christian in their right mind would fake being suicidal, fake their death and pose as their mother. You're a hypocrite SLIPP, just like all the as sholes for the past 2000 years who have been killing in the name of Christ.

There are good Christians out there, but overall, it's a corrupt, man made concept. I have no problems with Jesus, just with Christianity as a whole, and more specifically, you. If Jesus is up there, it's between him and I where I go the day I die, not you. So shut your mouth and never ever judge me or anybody else again, you little hypocritical, loser b itch.

Mr weatherbee

(7/4/02 19:48)

SLIPPY DOO.........
Once again, you miss the point. Religion is about a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP between GOD and the believer (NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION THEY ARE). Seeing how you've NEVER HAD a personal relationship with anyone or thing (except your hand, as you are filled with guilt, as you JERK OFF), I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Edited by: Mr weatherbee at: 7/4/02 9:56:45 pm

sickdrjoe

(7/4/02 19:53)

Re
 It's like that sacred bond between Scoob & Shagg, Slipp.

If that helps.

Edited by: sickdrjoe at: 7/4/02 7:54:25 pm

ISLIPP

(7/5/02 0:48)

Re:
 Those who call me "judgemental" COMPLETELY misunderstand me. Now, you can comb my posts for a judgemental-sounding statement to throw at me and say "What about THAT? How is THAT not judgemental"? all you want. Maybe I'll be able to explain it and clear my name on that particular statement, but maybe I won't because sometimes, it's hard for me to know the right words to ay, but the Lord knows my heart. He knows I'm not judgemental.

Why, I did something that was very NON-judgemental on this very board that everyone is highly aware of. It was when I put aside the fact that Puckstoppa made all those anti-racial/anti-gay comments and I decided to trust him to carry out my plan. I still didn't agree with his point of view on those issues, but I ignored it to help him and get a new helper for myself, too.

Metal, I truly am sorry that your mother suffered all that grief at the hands of judgemental Christians. I'm sorry to say that there are judgemental people in EVERY religion. But even YOU'RE being judgemental of ME (well, you and the others).

Jesus Himself said in Matthew 7:3-4: "Why worry about a speck in they eye of a brother when you have a board in your own? Should you say, "Friend, let me help you get that speck out of your eye." when you can't see because of the board in your own? Hypocrite! First get rid of the board, then you can see to help your brother." Now, whether or not you would call your fiery posts "helping me", the fact is that they are just showing your continued judgemental attitude toward me.

It was all of you that first judged me last year when I sounded stupid in my backlash toward DrJoe. Then, I told you what you can do with your false judgement of me, but I couldn't make you see the error of your ways. My war was DrJoe and ONLY with him. You didn't have to get involved. It was WRONG for you to get involved. So now, you must pay the piper- and I don't mean Rowdy Roddy. Turn from your evil ways. Admit that you were wrong to EVER get involved in my business (and Weatherbee, for blindsiding me for no reason). [Hey- I got his name right! Whaddya know!]

I know, I know- F*** me.

sickdrjoe

(7/5/02 1:00)

RE
 Hey, wait a minute.

Everybody else can have a sudden change of heart and be saved but not me?

Bruckman64

(7/5/02 1:41)

RE
 First, you must show respect, like Undertaker did, or acknowledge the worth of your opponent, like Triple H, or Roddy Piper, or Shawn Michaels, or........

[goes into meltdown and self-destructs]

ISLIPP

(7/5/02 1:46)

Re:
 Huh?

Nosehonk

(7/5/02 1:53)

Don't ya remember???

Wrestlemania 8, Roddy Piper stands over a badly beaten Bret "Hitman" Hart with the ring bell high above his head. He's gonna hit him..BUT WAIT....A moment of compassion from Piper...He drops the bell...And loses.

WE need to drop the bell, right SLIPP?

Mmmm...NAH

>>))KLANG((<<!!!

Sten Erin

(7/5/02 9:59)

Oh, for @#%$’s sake, Slipp! The first 4 verses of that chapter need to be printed out, nailed to a 2x4, and used to viciously beat you into a hole in the ground. I’m quite sure that God is right this moment affixing them to a great big lightning bolt and aiming it right at your pasty white ass while the angels snicker and make rude gestures at you from their various clouds. What’s so funny? That Eric Cox, who once blithely condemned 2/3s of the world to hell, is now hypocritical enough to demand that no one judge HIM. Ha!

See Slipp, you just can’t work backwards with this stuff because the aegis of the problem is YOU and YOUR smug assumption of spiritual superiority. I could give a rat’s ass whom you worship or how. It’s YOU who continues to drag God into debates that could be argued on a purely secular basis & YOU who constantly attempt to set yourself up as sage counsel of all that is good and holy in this world. That’s when the first 2 verses of Matthew 7 come into play, for there Christ says, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” [Bold mine] And isn’t this EXACTLY what has occurred? You appointed yourself as God’s Own Spokesman and judged literally everyone on earth. Then, just as Christ foretold, that very same lofty yardstick was used to judge you, and you could not measure up. That you would now quote verses 3 & 4 of that chapter in an attempt to counsel the easy-going DOUG of all people, shows how far gone you really are. Slipp, you have sat in smug judgment of everyone outside your provincial little religious sphere for so long that it’s no longer even scripture you’re following, it’s SLIPP-ture. That “board” Christ is speaking of? It’s the holier-than-thou perspective you’ve developed which allows for perfect adherence to slipp-ture, but ignores the biblical counsel of Christ, your nominal head. You are the PERFECT embodiment of what's being imparted within these verses, you arrogant prick, but you’re so damned blinded by your own self-righteousness you can’t even see it.

Paging high school English teachers… I think we finally got a perfect example of irony.

Sten Erin

(7/5/02 10:02)

Should also add that this Sten the Slut thing is probably among the most idiotic of all your dipshit adventures in character maligning. Since it seems to have escaped your notice, I’ll state this explicitly: I care about the opinions of precious few people in this world, and you are NOT numbered among that remnant. Call me the Whore of fuckin’ Babylon if you want; I could give a sh it WHAT you do.

Get wise to yourself, kid. I’ve been toying with you for 10 months now, but as soon as you cease to serve your purpose as an amusing divertissement between more important conversations, I’ll simply step on you, scrape my foot, and move on. Until then, though, I’ll just continue to beat you over the head with your own bible when it pleases me to do so. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
ISLIPP

(7/5/02 11:23)

Re:
 Oh, for the LUVVA....

Sten, you're taking things WAY too seriously, babe. Get a life. It's only the internet. I know just as much about your (probably non-existant) sex life as DrJoe knows about being a human being- ZILCH. You just wanted to toy with me, so I just wanted to toy with you back. There's nothing that should be taken seriously. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

However, because my reliious speeches are FROM THE BIBLE and NOT from me, you should take THEM seriously. I'm NOT the world's leading authoity on religion. That's a title you all have sarcastically bestowed upon me. HOWEVER, because I believe every word of the Bible, and all I say is from the Bible, which is God's own words, everything I'm saying lately about religion is true.

I admit I went a little overboard back at Stoogeworld when I talked about Mormon's and JW's. The people in those religions- the people in ALL Christ-centered religions who accept christ as their Lord in Savior can see Heaven. The Bible does say that Most people in the whole world will indeed go to Hell. 'I' don't say it- the BIBLE says it. Therefore, GOD HIMSELF says it- so it HAS to be true.

I NEVER said I was spiritually superior to ANYONE, accept those who haven't accepted Christ as their savior. That's the ONLY way that I am superior to any of you.

Don't judge me just because I'm telling the truth, people. Let THIS truth ALSO be known- that it was YOU who judged me first when you first sided against me in the ISLIPP vs DrJoe wars. Doesn't that make sense to you? DOESN'T IT? Before you sided against me, I sure wasn't judging you. So Sten, Metal, Jim, and anyone else who gets the notion- DON'T YOU DARE talk to ME about being judgemental. You have No RIGHT.

And don't you DARE saywhat scripture you can use against me when you don't even live by them AT ALL, you HYPOCRITES.

sickdrjoe

(7/5/02 11:29)

Re:
This is not NEWSWEEK this is not NIGHTLINE this is not Ofrah this is not Ted Koppel THIS IS BIBLE!! BIBLE!!

It's not fake...it's faith! This is not fake...I'm not fake....it's FAITH! FAITH!

SLIPP's just sayin what GOD said!! SLIPP's just sayin' what GOD said!!....Is he openin' yer ears? Then y'needa DO somethin' with em!

Edited by: sickdrjoe at: 7/5/02 11:32:02 am

Mr weatherbee

(7/5/02 11:38)

As a jew, and NOT a CHRIST BASED RELIGION, does this mean Im going to hell and not heaven, Eric? You know, like the play "Inherit the Wind " says: "The Bible is a book. A Good book. But it's not the ONLY BOOK".Thank God, there is a God who makes those kind of decisions and that it's not left up to scary Sexually Repressed Fundamentalist's, like you.
Is the Torah invalid, in your myopic thinking? You know, Eric, in my 40something years on this Earth Ive found life to be way to complex, way too many things that I don't understand, to argue with the likes of you. Your smallminded devotion to it ONLY BEING YOUR WAY is tiring. Much like Dr. Joe, I now find you boring, childish and a complete waste of my time. I can LEARN NOTHING from being associated with you. And that's the sad part. Everyone else here is intelligent, tolerant and open minded. Its only in dealing with your idiocy, do we become close minded & repeticious. So, quit
preaching.

Edited by: Mr weatherbee at: 7/5/02 12:55:01 pm

metaldams1978

(7/5/02 11:41)

RE
 I'll do this in sickdrjoe style, though obviously not with his knack for funny insults.

Sten, you're taking things WAY too seriously, babe. Get a life. It's only the internet. (It would be nice if you followed your own advice, dipshit). I know just as much about your (probably non-existant) sex life as DrJoe knows about being a human being- ZILCH. You just wanted to toy with me, so I just wanted to toy with you back. There's nothing that should be taken seriously. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

However, because my reliious speeches are FROM THE BIBLE and NOT from me, you should take THEM seriously. (It's not magic, it's Bible. BIBLE!) I'm NOT the world's leading authoity on religion. That's a title you all have sarcastically bestowed upon me. (Just because he acts like it doesn't mean he truly is, people) HOWEVER, because I believe every word of the Bible, (including the ones about selling people into slavery and not associating with women on the rag) and all I say is from the Bible, (I am a 56 year old woman.....) which is God's own words, everything I'm saying lately about religion is true. (Yet he doesn't claim to be the world's leading authority on religion)

I admit I went a little overboard back at Stoogeworld when I talked about Mormon's and JW's. (Now if only he were sincere about it) The people in those religions- the people in ALL Christ-centered religions who accept christ as their Lord in Savior can see Heaven. The Bible does say that Most people in the whole world will indeed go to Hell. (I'm glad to know we have such a loving God) 'I' don't say it- the BIBLE says it. (It may not be a religious Bible, but you gotta have faith to preach the words I'm preachin') Therefore, GOD HIMSELF says it- so it HAS to be true. (This is the part where we all make sheep noises)

I NEVER said I was spiritually superior to ANYONE, (He just acts like it) accept those who haven't accepted Christ as their savior. That's the ONLY way that I am superior to any of you. (Well that settles that then)

Don't judge me just because I'm telling the truth, people. (SLIPP has got the truth and anybody else who believes in all the hundreds of other religions out there be damned. SLIPP and his sterotypical middle America God fearing upbringing is the only way to JE-ZUS!) Let THIS truth ALSO be known- that it was YOU who judged me first when you first sided against me in the ISLIPP vs DrJoe wars. (Only after you damned 2/3 of the world to Hell, like Sten so correctly pointed out). Doesn't that make sense to you? DOESN'T IT? (No. NO!) Before you sided against me, I sure wasn't judging you. (He just damned 2/3 of us to Hell, that's all). So Sten, Metal, Jim, and anyone else who gets the notion- DON'T YOU DARE talk to ME about being judgemental. You have No RIGHT. (Yes we do.)

And don't you DARE saywhat scripture you can use against me when you don't even live by them AT ALL, you HYPOCRITES. (Hey metal, wanna be my friend?)

metaldams1978

(7/5/02 11:46)

RE
 "And don't you DARE saywhat scripture you can use against me when you don't even live by them AT ALL, you HYPOCRITES."

Neither do you, SLIPP.

ISLIPP

(7/5/02 12:38)

Re:
 I'm not being a snob toward other religions AT ALL. I don't know that much about Judaism, so I can't really say anything about Jews.

God's Word- the Bible, is what I believe. YOU can believe what you want. GOD HIMSELF said that any religion that isn't Christ-centered is worthless and that the ONLY way to get to Heaven is to believe in Christ. So PLEASE, I'm BEGGING you, take your bad attitudes up with GOD, not me.

Metal- I follow the scriptures A LOT more than you know. Because of what they say, I never did the "mattress mambo" yet, because I never got married, I never got drunk, I honor my parents- I could go on and on.

Mr weatherbee

(7/5/02 12:53)

If you, by your own admission, know nothing about Judaism(from which Catholism sprang, remember Jesus WAS A JEW???)
then you should'nt talk about religion. Speaking about a subject you only know a little about, makes YOU look stupid. Not us.Having an open mind about it,and other religions & viewpoints not your own however,MIGHT ACTUALLY makes you a thinking, breathing, living, imperfect human being.

Edited by: Mr weatherbee at: 7/5/02 12:53:46 pm

ISLIPP

(7/5/02 12:53)

Re:
 BTW: LET'S JUST DROP THIS NOW. I'm not going to even LOOK at this stupid thread anymore anyway. It's obvious that you can't talk sensibly to people who hate your guts, so I QUIT.

I never meant to come off as a know-it-all jerk, but I think that's only how you are taking because you hate me. You aren't even considering what I say because nothing important I have to say means a thing to you, except something to laugh at.

So reply all you want to this stupid thread and my posts, but I won't are what you say. I started this thread to have some fun and just because the fun was at the expense of ONE measely NFO member, you ALL had to jump me. Whatta bunca busybodies. The next time I attack one of you, THE REST OF YOU MIND YOUR OWN F'N BUSINESS!!!!!

metaldams1978

(7/5/02 13:09)

Tiltonian Version
 Tiltonian Version

Oh, for the LUVVA.... (.....and now with God's anointed word for you, here's ISLIPP)

Sten, you're taking things WAY too seriously, babe. Get a life. It's only the internet. I know just as much about your (probably non-existant) sex life as DrJoe knows about being a human being- ZILCH. You just wanted to toy with me, so I just wanted to toy with you back. There's nothing that should be taken seriously. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. (....and when you have absolutely nothing, that's when you need to make that vow of faith the most).

However, because my reliious speeches are FROM THE BIBLE and NOT from me, (I DON'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!) you should take THEM seriously. I'm NOT the world's leading authoity on religion. (Forget about what your church says!) That's a title you all have sarcastically bestowed upon me. (Y'know, Jesus also suffered persecution in his day. I've got all kinds of little inside gizmos....) HOWEVER, because I believe every word of the Bible, (It's not magic. It's Bible. BIBLE!) and all I say is from the Bible, which is God's own words, everything I'm saying lately about religion is true. (It's not a lie! I don't tell ONE lie in my posts!)

I admit I went a little overboard back at Stoogeworld when I talked about Mormon's and JW's. (The more that I post the wilder and wilder and bolder and bolder I'm going to get) The people in those religions- the people in ALL Christ-centered religions who accept christ as their Lord in Savior can see Heaven. (Take that Devil! swish swish swish swish) The Bible does say that Most people in the whole world will indeed go to Hell. (It's not because of a lack of food or finances, but because of the lack of God's word! And here I am, your preacher boy!) 'I' don't say it- the BIBLE says it. (It may not be a religious Bible, but you gotta have faith to preach the stuff I'm preachin') Therefore, GOD HIMSELF says it- so it HAS to be true.

I NEVER said I was spiritually superior to ANYONE, accept those who haven't accepted Christ as their savior. That's the ONLY way that I am superior to any of you. (Because I learned, to go fishing. Bwa ha ha ha!)

Don't judge me just because I'm telling the truth, people. Let THIS truth ALSO be known- that it was YOU who judged me first when you first sided against me in the ISLIPP vs DrJoe wars. (It was combat. He was trying to overcome me with his evil powers. But I RISED UP! I RISED UP!) Doesn't that make sense to you? DOESN'T IT? (Of course it sounds foolish! God does foolish things to confound the wise on this board) Before you sided against me, I sure wasn't judging you. (Because when I look at you, I see money) So Sten, (I'm going to send you this cloth, and I want you to put it in every corner of your house. The north, the south, the east, and the west) Metal, (has decided to be number two today, in the name of Jesus) Jim, (got the vow right here, Jim) and anyone else who gets the notion- DON'T YOU DARE talk to ME about being judgemental. (You foul rotten stinkin' devils, I'm going to beat you up you devils, I'm going to cut you into pieces in the name of JESUS!) You have No RIGHT. (because I am HOLY GHOST POWERED!)

And don't you DARE say what scripture you can use against me when you don't even live by them AT ALL, (You're just an old doubter and you're just an old skeptic. You don't want the new wine and you don't want the new move) you HYPOCRITES. (THE BEST IS YET TO COME!)

metaldams1978

(7/5/02 13:15)

Tiltonian Version
 "I honor my parents- By impersonating my mother on messageboards."

WrathOfSteve

(7/5/02 13:25)

Re: Tiltonian Version
 I'm sure it's also a great honor to his parents to have his lazy goat smellin ass sitting in front of the tube all day instead of out working like any NORMAL 28 year old.

Sten Erin

(7/5/02 13:37)

Doug, you kick ass. And since copying & pasting seems to REALLY piss Godboy off, I can’t help but do it myself, ESPECIALLY since we all know he’s still reading this thread. Awww, c’mon Slipp! Howzabout a little ballistic tantrum for ol’ Sten, hmmmmm?
----------------------------------------------
From Slipp's own internal monologue....

Oh, for the LUVVA.... [ MERCY! I didn’t think she’d be on 2 days in a ROW!]

Sten, you're taking things WAY too seriously, babe. Get a life. [ OUCH! Coming from ME, that’ll sure show HER a thing or two.] It's only the internet. [ And internet life may be important enough to fake your death over – TWICE - but for goodness sake, there must be a line SOMEwhere.] I know just as much about your (probably non-existant) sex life as DrJoe knows about being a human being- ZILCH. [ Actually I know nothing about sex PERIOD. And stop mentioning it. It’s a dirty topic and you’re a dirty, dirty girl.] You just wanted to toy with me, so I just wanted to toy with you back. There's nothing that should be taken seriously. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. [ There is no love in a gay bar! NO LOVE!!!!]

However, because my reliious speeches are FROM THE BIBLE and NOT from me [ It’s the hand of God himself typing these posts], you should take THEM seriously. I'm NOT the world's leading authoity on religion. [ Only the Great Lakes] That's a title you all have sarcastically bestowed upon me. HOWEVER, because I believe every word of the Bible, [ Except those that crimp my lyin’, hypocritical style] and all I say is from the Bible, which is God's own words [ Divine utterances such as “Get a LIFE. F*** YOU! EAT S**T!” Hehe, that God’s a riot early in the AM.], everything I'm saying lately about religion is true. [ Cuz Eric Cox said so. Islipp 3:16]

I admit I went a little [ just a little] overboard back at Stoogeworld when I talked about Mormon's and JW's . The people in those religions- the people in ALL Christ-centered religions [ Though I have to wonder if these Jehovah’s Witnesses are REALLY Christ centered. Who’s this Jehovah guy? ] who accept christ as their Lord in Savior can see Heaven. [ But that’s it! Just a glimpse, AND THEN THE FIERY PIT OF HEEEEEEEELL!] The Bible does say that Most people in the whole world will indeed go to Hell. 'I' don't say it [ No really, I didn’t. I think Edie said it, or maybe it was Dave…]- the BIBLE says it. Therefore, GOD HIMSELF says it- so it HAS to be true. [ I am a virgin, the Virgin Mary was a virgin, therefore I am the Virgin Mary. Got that?]

I NEVER said I was spiritually superior to ANYONE, accept those who haven't accepted Christ as their savior. [ Except, you know, all you “secular idiots.” Yeah, I’m superior to ALL you mofos.] That's the ONLY way that I am superior to any of you. [ Oh, and in my bedside manner. Mom says I’m the best!]

Don't judge me just because I'm telling the truth, people. Let THIS truth ALSO be known- that it was YOU who judged me first when you first sided against me in the ISLIPP vs DrJoe wars. [ Then again, maybe they were just judging SDJ the stronger candidate.] Doesn't that make sense to you? DOESN'T IT? [ HMMMMMMM?] Before you sided against me, I sure wasn't judging you. [ As anything but my dearest internet friends. And couldn’t it be that way again? Please? Metal?] So Sten, Metal, Jim, and anyone else who gets the notion- DON'T YOU DARE talk to ME about being judgemental . You have No RIGHT. [ Even if you ARE right.]

And don't you DARE saywhat scripture you can use against me when you don't even live by them AT ALL, you HYPOCRITES. [ Jim & Sten are godless, hell-bound infidels that never claimed to live by the scriptures, but somehow I’m sure they’re still hypocrites. Somehow.]

shempisnumberone   

(7/5/02 17:13)

Godless, Hellbound infidel....why that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! :sniffle:

Nosehonk

(7/5/02 20:59)

Ned Flanders: (over school loud speaker) Let's thank the lord for another beautiful day...

SI Chalmers: Wait a second...THAT WAS A PRAYER. God has NO PLACE within these walls, just as fact has no place within most religion....

sickdrjoe

(7/5/02 21:21)

.... take it outside, God-boy!

God

(7/7/02 18:10)

My goodness, I haven't had this much fun since I spiked the Apostiles' water with opiates. Eric, thou dost protest too much. It is apparent that you know nothing about me nor my history. First off all, that meglomaniacal, egotistical, homosexual son of mine isn't the saint he's made out to be. When he isn't gallavanting around with Rock Hudson he's busy checking himself out in mirrors or pond reflections. Secondly, how could Adam and Eve have been Christians if the religion didn't pop up until 2000 years later? You really should say these things out loud to yourself before you type them.

Seems to me these "non-believers" have a better grasp on reality than you do, my son. Keep this up and I just might have to smite thee.

JEHOVAH

PS: Why don't you be a good boy and let the police know where you buried those small bodies?

sickdrjoe

(7/7/02 18:21)

Devil! Ah BIND you!! You obviously don't know the first thing about fishin'!

GONNAMAKAMIRACLEHAPPEN!!! We're GONNAMAKAMIRACLEHAPPEN!!! I'm talkin bout gittin VI-lent in yer faith!

I'm talkin bout findin' ou- God said 'find out!' I dare you - I DARE you to make a thousand-dollar vow t'God right ....now.

God

(7/7/02 18:25)

I can always use an extra thou'.

metaldams1978

(7/7/02 18:45)

RE
 I myself want to STEP INTO THE GREEN! God, please show me the way to step into the green. I want to see some a little bit of Washington, and Abe, and a whole lotta Ulysses and Bejamin. 
- Doug Sarnecky