Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A question for Stooged & Confused

Offline Hammond Eggar

I actually have two questions regarding Sony's new Stooges DVD set.

I recently posted a message regarding getting Richard Roeper to plug the new set on his nationally-syndicated TV show.  I also found his email address on-line, and sent him a message about the set, as well.  I was wondering what you've heard thus far on this front.  Do you think he will do it?  What can other Stooges fans do to encourage Roeper to promote the new Stooges DVDs?  Thanks. ;)

My other question is this.  What is Sony doing to promote the DVDs?  Are they sending out press kits and/or press releases?  I've mentioned before that I am a Hollywood Video store employee here in San Antonio.  I would love to have a button or pin to wear Tuesday that promotes the DVDs.  Is Sony producing any promo items along these lines, and if so, how can I get a pin to wear next week at work?

Lastly, I recently posted a list of possible bonus features for future DVD sets.  I'd like to add the video for "The Curly Shuffle" by the Jump 'n' the Saddle Band to the list.  I assume there would be copyright/royalty fee concerns with using the song.  Then again, the video was included on one of Columbia's Stooges VHS releases.  So, I guess anything is possible. :-\
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
FYI - I moved your posts to this board, Hammond, since they are about the DVD's.   ;)