Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Are you looking for anything?

dann · 10 · 7565

Offline dann

I hate to do this, but I'm absolutly strapped for cash. I have a pretty massive collection of stooges footage; solo shorts (shemp, joe, and curly joe columbias, etc), tv appearences, rare feature lengths (solo and other wise; dr death, stage mother, space master x7, pretty much everything), gentlemaniacs movies, commercials, documenturies, all the shorts, radio interviews, childrens albums on cd, pretty much everything to be honest. If you need something, there's a pretty good chance i have it. just shoot me an email and we'll work something out.

thanks
-Dann
danielpmay@gmail.com

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Are you and Justin T related? You look like his twin!  :laugh:

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline OldFred

I'd like to know where I can get good quality versions of the Healy/Stooges MGM shorts, would like to know if they're available on DVD. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.  [pie]

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I'd like to know where I can get good quality versions of the Healy/Stooges MGM shorts, would like to know if they're available on DVD. Would appreciate any help.

If a film is on home video, that information appears on its filmography page...  Ted Healy & His Stooges filmography.

This website has a Videography, a "history" of Three Stooges  home video, 1980 - present.

Warner Home Video released PLANE NUTS (1933) and ROAST-BEEF AND MOVIES (1934) as bonus features on the feature film DANCING LADY (1933)BEER AND PRETZELS (1933) is a bonus feature on the Astaire/Rogers musical FLYING DOWN TO RIO (1933).

I expect to see Warner do something soon with NERTSERY RHYMES (1933) and THE BIG IDEA (1934); in the meantime, they are available on a couple out-of-print bargain-basement collections, which are also in the Videography.

Any chance you have a Larry Fine t-shirt (probably produced in the early 90s) with just his face? I assume it would be a colored shirt..I have the Curly (green) and Moe (red) but have not been able to find the one with larry's mug anywhere. Thanks

Offline Ectahoozis

u know what I been looking for? (and since I'm a newbie and cannot create new posts)  I'd like to find a sticker for the back of my car....ie a photo of some sort, Moe's grumpy face, "Legalize Shemp" anything...anyone have any good ideas?  Is there a site that sells stooges merchandise along these lines?  I know there's videos and dvds out the wazoo...

Offline ProfessorStooge

One thing I would like to do when all 190 shorts are released on DVD is sell my Stooge VHS tape collection. It includes all 190 shorts, all the Curly-Joe films, several of the Healy-era films, and the following features: Rockin' In the Rockies, Swing Parade of 1946, and Gold Raiders.

Offline DJEvelEd

I'm looking for Shemp's version of the Maha-Ah ha routine from an old TV show. Rare!!!!

If that's too tall an order, I'll be happy with the t-shirts of the giant Moe face, giant Curly face and giant Larry face.