Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Nita Bieber (RHYTHM & WEEP) online

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Three Stooges costar Nita Bieber has launched her website.

Still under construction, but it already includes publicity shots from her work on RHYTHM AND WEEP (1946)... including pics of Nita, Gloria Patrice and Ruth Godfrey from a deleted scene.

An interview with Ms. Bieber appeared in The Three Stooges Journal # 111 (Fall 2004), as well as the low-down on the aforementioned deleted scene.

Offline Hammond Eggar

That's not a bad site.  I just checked it out.  I especially enjoyed the photo of Nita and her other co-stars clowning for the camera as Moe, Larry and Curly.  Very cute! ;)

Something else I enjoyed were the pictures of the Stooge actress reunion.  One photo was captioned "Interview for a Three Stooges compilation DVD."  Does this mean that Sony's new sets will be including some juicy bonus features?  I think so, even though I read here that the first one has little-to-nothing in the way of bonuses.  Oh, well.  As long as future sets do, then I'll be happy.

I must admit, though.  Some of those promo photos of Nita from the 1940s are quite nice.  She was definitely a looker, wasn't she?  I particularly liked the photo at the bottom of the Stooges page. ::)
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Thanks for the heads up regarding Nita Biebers website, very informative and entertaining.

certainly a repeat site.

Offline Sebastian Rio

• Fan of Rhythm and Weed
  • Porcupine
  • Nita Bieber and the Three Stooges
    • The Nita Bieber Official Web site
Hey,

News is that Nita Bieber was feature on The Catalina Islander news local paper 2 weeks ago and the entired article is post it on her site.  I really enjoy the article I think it was well done.  She is is the cover and is the same picture of her life Magazine cover, but the inside picture is the one with The 3 Stooges is really cute.

Nita on the cover of The Catalina Islander 2007
I'm big fan of Rhythm and Weed and specially of Nita Bieber.  I think that a great movie and I enjoy a lot.  The stooges were amazing and they really make me laugh.

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Magazine kinda reminds me of a old 1940's Life cover.

Robin

Offline Sebastian Rio

• Fan of Rhythm and Weed
  • Porcupine
  • Nita Bieber and the Three Stooges
    • The Nita Bieber Official Web site
It is but they fixed it.  It was cute I really enjoy the article.
I'm big fan of Rhythm and Weed and specially of Nita Bieber.  I think that a great movie and I enjoy a lot.  The stooges were amazing and they really make me laugh.

Offline Hammond Eggar

It was cute I really enjoy the article.

I agree.  It was a nice article.  I found her comment on the Stooges rather interesting, though.

“I still get fan mail,” Nita says, “And I get the most from Three Stooges fans. Of all the things I want to be remembered for,” she laughs, “It wouldn’t be The Three Stooges!”

As for the cover photo, I still stand by my earlier comment.  Nita was really a beautiful lady.  I'm glad to see that, at least, one of the Stooges' co-stars is still staying publicly active.  Way-to-go, Nita! ;)
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)