Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Larry Fine Interview - Motion Picture Country Home - 1973

Offline Hammond Eggar

This was my first opportunity to see any of this footage.  Up to now, I've only seen photos of Larry from the period of 1970-1975, following his work on Kook's Tour.  I must admit that it took me by surprise.  If you're new to this footage, it may take you by surprise, too.  I'm posting the links here due to the rare nature of the interview, and as a dedicated Stooges fan.  Do take into consideration Larry's age and health.  Plus, remember that the Stooges usually exaggerated their regular speaking voices when shooting their shorts and features.  Obviously, Curly did this, but I assume to some extent that Moe and Larry did it, as well.  Anyway, enjoy the clip. [pie]

Larry Fine interview
&mode=related&search=Three%20Stooges%20Women%20Comedy

Part 2

Part 3
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline stoogestats

I've had this on VHS since the 1990's. I made copies and sent them off to people across North America. Last night I tried to locate the it on YouTube, no luck. Tried to search for a DVD copy at home, no luck. Looks like I'll need to transfer my VHS to digital unless someone here can point me in the right direction.

Offline hiramhorwitz

I've had this on VHS since the 1990's. I made copies and sent them off to people across North America. Last night I tried to locate the it on YouTube, no luck. Tried to search for a DVD copy at home, no luck. Looks like I'll need to transfer my VHS to digital unless someone here can point me in the right direction.

You sent me a DVD of this back in the day.  I still have it and would be glad to make you a copy of the DVD, if that's the format you're seeking.

Offline stoogestats

You sent me a DVD of this back in the day.  I still have it and would be glad to make you a copy of the DVD, if that's the format you're seeking.

Yes, that's all I need. A DVD copy.