Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Goofs Galore in "Micro Phonies"

Guest · 4 · 1172

stooged and confused

In the scene where Christine's character, Alice is explaining her having to sing under an assumed name due to her father's resentment, why does he say "Now, if Alice could sing like that" at the reception? If he resented her being a radio singer, what difference would it make how well she could sing? And wouldn't he know that already?

Also, when the Stooges are listening to Alice make her recording, Curly says "My, N'yuk N'yuk, N'yuk. Ain't she pretty." Moe replies, "Boy, you can say that again." When Curly does, he only N'yuk's twice!

In the final scene, when Symona's character says, "As for these imposters..." the scene cuts to the Stooges under the table as if they're being kicked, but nobody is kicking them. They fly out of the room and are being pelted by records, but in the previous scene, nobody had a record in their hand. Where did the entire room full of guests get the discs?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Feel free to add those goofs (and any others that you find) to the episode pages.  They won't appear on the site until one of the Team Stooge members verifies the goof, but you'll get the credit when they do!   ;D

xraffle

In the final scene, when Symona's character says, "As for these imposters..." the scene cuts to the Stooges under the table as if they're being kicked, but nobody is kicking them. They fly out of the room and are being pelted by records, but in the previous scene, nobody had a record in their hand. Where did the entire room full of guests get the discs?

For years and years, I've always wondered the same thing. The stooges all say "ow ow ow ow" and quickly get out from under the table, yet we never actually see anyone kick them. I found that part very odd.

Offline archiezappa

I just remember earlier in the house scene, Larry says "Hey, here's a lot of records."   I just didn't realize how many a lot could be.