Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I Need All the Shemp & Joe's, Healy & the Boys Shorts/Movies, and Shemp Solos

Offline locoboymakesgood

Wow, perhaps this is a bit to be asking. I want to accumulate everything with the Stooges over time, so I'm not necessarily looking to buy right now.. before the holidays, yes. I'm looking more towards the rare stuff, altough I would love a collection of all 190 shorts (if someone has them), if not atleast all of the Shemp and Joe's uncut.Throw 'em on some DVDs and name your price. I don't think I have anything worthwhile to trade..

On that note as well, I'm looking for all of the stuff the boys appeared in with Healy (that's not readily availably on DVD). If they're available on VHS, I might try my luck on eBay but I would love some copies of the more rare stuff that hasn't been released on home video ro anything.

Finally, and I'm sure this is close to impossible, but I'm looking for all of Shemp's solo stuff. I bet everybody on here probably doesn't even have those, but I'd love to see a lot of his solo work..

If anyone can help a fellow Stoogephile out, it'd be appreciated. Let me know what you have. :)
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

What you need to do is buy the first box set (The Three Stooges Collection 1934-1936) that's coming out in October.  If Sony is doing what everyone says they're going to do, it will be worth it.  Then, after a couple of years, you will have all 190 shorts completely restored on official DVD's, instead of a bunch of bootlegs.

Offline locoboymakesgood

What you need to do is buy the first box set (The Three Stooges Collection 1934-1936) that's coming out in October.  If Sony is doing what everyone says they're going to do, it will be worth it.  Then, after a couple of years, you will have all 190 shorts completely restored on official DVD's, instead of a bunch of bootlegs.
I realize that.. lol.. I've been a Stooge nut since I was born, but it won't be a couple of years until (and if) Sony releases the Shemp and Joe years. Those are my favorite from the Boys, and I know when Winter comes I'll want to curl up and laugh my ass off.

Some of the bootleg sets aren't bad, as long as they have the runs from Stooge-a-Palooza.. they're all unedited.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)