Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Welcome To Music That Sucks

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Music That Sucks began about a year ago here at threestooges.net as a compliment to an "Adults Only" area that was called Baby Sitter's Jitters. It was then moved to alltheworldsastooge.com, and is now back here as the other site closes down.

Criteria for induction into MTS is as follows:
1. Acts/Groups inducted must have either of the following; a. More than one Top 40 album, b. More than one Top 40 single, or c. a combination of one Top 40 album and one Top 40 single. However, if the single is on the album and quite obviously the only reason the album sold it does not count. So, unless a special occasion merits it, no one-hit wonders.

2. I, and I alone must hate the group. I don't care if everyone on the site loves Michael Jackson's music: I don't and that's all that counts as far as inductions go.

Members to this site cannot post new threads in this forum, but you can reply. I will leave up a "suggestions thread" so you can state who you would like to see inducted into MTS, and I will respond to your suggestion by telling you if I will put it in my personal queque, or if I disagree. Any other questions about MTS should be left in this thread, unless it's a question about one of the inductees; those should go in the inductees respective thread.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
Music That Sucks began about a year ago here at threestooges.net as a compliment to an "Adults Only" area that was called Baby Sitter's Jitters. It was then moved to alltheworldsastooge.com, and is now back here as the other site closes down.

Criteria for induction into MTS is as follows:
1. Acts/Groups inducted must have either of the following; a. More than one Top 40 album, b. More than one Top 40 single, or c. a combination of one Top 40 album and one Top 40 single. However, if the single is on the album and quite obviously the only reason the album sold it does not count. So, unless a special occasion merits it, no one-hit wonders.

2. I, and I alone must hate the group. I don't care if everyone on the site loves Michael Jackson's music: I don't and that's all that counts as far as inductions go.

Members to this site cannot post new threads in this forum, but you can reply. I will leave up a "suggestions thread" so you can state who you would like to see inducted into MTS, and I will respond to your suggestion by telling you if I will put it in my personal queque, or if I disagree. Any other questions about MTS should be left in this thread, unless it's a question about one of the inductees; those should go in the inductees respective thread.
How about Lobo? That elevator-music band that recorded the song "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo" in the early '70's?
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!