Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Karma Krapola

jrvass · 10 · 5055

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Rob,

I'm not sure if this is a problem on your's or my end. Since my hard-drive crash, IE has been more unstable than Charles Manson in a rage!  :o

I believe I used to be able to click on a user name and see "who changed my karma?" after clicking on that link. I don't see it anymore. Disabled? Manson in my machine? I forgot how to do it?

Which is it? Thanks!

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline JazzBill

I don't know if this helps you James. If I go to my name it tells me who I Karma'd and who karma'd me. If I go to someone else, I can karma or smite them but I can't find out who else did it to them.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Yes...

No that didn't help. I was trying to see if I had Karma'd someone. You used to be able to see it.

James

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I'm not sure, James.  It's possible that a permission setting got changed when I did the last forum upgrade.  I'll check the settings and test the board with my alter ego.

I'll let you know.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
It's a JazzBill said - you have to go to your own Profile page and click on the "Whose karma have I changed" link to see who you have karma'd.  Are you not seeing anything there?

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Rob,

Yes, that works and tells me what I was curious about.

But I thought you could click on another user name and see who changed their Karma. For example, when Shemps#1 gives Islipp 100 smites!

James

xraffle

Yeah I see what jrvass is talking about. When I check my profile, I can see who changed my Karma and whose Karma I've changed. However, when I look at someone else's profile, I can't see who changed theirs.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I can't see it either, nor can I find the karma description log.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Oh good. I am not losing my mind!

James

Offline JazzBill

Yeah I see what jrvass is talking about. When I check my profile, I can see who changed my Karma and whose Karma I've changed. However, when I look at someone else's profile, I can't see who changed theirs.

Thats what I told you guys three days ago. Don't piss me off, or I might have to leave the site  (Just kidding )  :laugh:     Nice to see you back xraffle.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".