Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Error text on homepage

Offline falsealarms

I get this @ the homepage....

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services5/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 299

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services5/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 308

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services5/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 343

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services5/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 355

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks for letting me know, FA.  For some bizarre reason, a couple of the database tables were completely empty this morning.  I don't know why yet, but fortunately I have the data backed up elsewhere, and I'm copying the data back over right now.  The errors should be gone in a couple of minutes.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Rob,

I think I posted a "live" comment on the test website. Ignore it.

I'm recovering from a hard drive failure and thought the new software was installed when I was gone for a week.

James

PS. Where is Shemps#1(?) I haven't read his vitriole in quite a while. Either he is dead or AWOL. I haven't been able to tease him about the Tigers sweeping the BoSox last weekend!
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
LOL!  I saw the notification in my email, and was happy to see that someone was able to post a comment there.  I put that board system in just to see what it's like.   ;D