Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A quick note on Inductions 17-21

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
As you may or may have noticed, MTS inductions 17-21 are missing. If I remember correctly, there was some sort of malfunction at their former home and sadly they are gone. I will make an attempt to remember exactly who those inductees were: currently I remember three of them (Sgt. Pepper's The Movie, U2, and Jackson Browne).

Look for Sgt. Pepper's the movie either tomorrow or the next day.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Note to self: Jackson Browne, Madonna, Carpenters, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band The Movie, U2.

There, I remembered them and have them written down. I'll try to get around to redoing these inductions.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Actually it was either Cher or Celine Dion, and not Madonna. Anyone else remember?

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Fuckin' hell, I just remembered the other one: John Denver. Why was I thinking that it was a woman?

Offline kinderscenen

• Porcupine
  • Chucklehead
Fuckin' hell, I just remembered the other one: John Denver. Why was I thinking that it was a woman?

It was the 70s--everybody looked pretty effeminate...

Sunday

Larry: They’ll hang us for this!
Moe: I know! Let’s cremate him!
Larry: Can’t do that--we ain’t got no cream!

Pilsner Panther

It was the 70s--everybody looked pretty effeminate...

Sunday

I beg your pardon, I didn't! Okay, I did have hair down to my shoulders though.

Jim, you've obviously put a lot of work and research into this feature, but the main effect on anyone who grew up in the 70's is to bring back a lot of really[/red] horrible memories. I feel like somebody's been mucking around in my subconscious with a Roto-Rooter!

[fear]

And didn't you get that comment on John Denver and the Muppets backwards?

"John Denver, selling out what little integrity he might have had."

If you ask me, it was the Muppets who were selling out what little integrity they had by appearing with him!

Extra points for putting Frankie Vallii and the Four Seasons in there (two pictures, yet).

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
You know Pils, I had actually meant to say it The Muppets and not John Denver; it has been fixed.

As for drudging up bad memories...muahaha!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
UPDATE: Jackson Browne has been completed: two down, three more to go.