"Hapless Half-Wits" DVD on Feb. 20

Linked Events

• Hapless Half-Wits DVD: February 20, 2007

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
If you have the capability, you should see an "Attach" prompt when you click on the "Additional Options" tab just above the "Post/Preview" buttons at the bottom of your reply to a post ... if not, send and email to Dunrobin (or query him on the "Questions and Answers" Thread) and ask him how to get this capability accessed. I have noticed that on this particular thread, even I do have the "Attach" button available, so it may be a configuration/starting a new thread/mumbo jumbo that I'm not aware of. Best to go to the boss, Senior Dunrobin, and ask him.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
If you have the capability, you should see an "Attach" prompt when you click on the "Additional Options" tab just above the "Post/Preview" buttons at the bottom of your reply to a post ... if not, send and email to Dunrobin (or query him on the "Questions and Answers" Thread) and ask him how to get this capability accessed. I have noticed that on this particular thread, even I do have the "Attach" button available, so it may be a configuration/starting a new thread/mumbo jumbo that I'm not aware of. Best to go to the boss, Senior Dunrobin, and ask him.

Thanks,

Rob... I'd like to upload about 9MB of audio, 2 clips from the E Harwell collection. You can get a sample at eharwell.com

#1 is Ernie talking about hiring J. Feleciano (sp?) for the '68 World Series. A rebroadcast of the song. The national anthem.
#2 is Ernie's take on being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. His induction speech.

Even Shemps#1 would approve of "the Voice of the Turtle"!

But I can't up-download "boo" from here! Contact me direct at jrvass @ comcast dot net

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!