Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Crazy summer storm

Offline sweet_canadian_girl

This isn't a funny video like the ones posted. We've been having some crazy storms in my neck of the woods, and my boyfriend and I managed to get some footage of one that rolled through a few weeks back.  I think this was around 6:30 at night, the clouds make it look pitch black. Notice how in each video it gets darker and darker.

[youtube=425,350]4gguWUDxnCo[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]o4jlYVuwCGw[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]KGTB5GcC5HU[/youtube]

« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 11:45:02 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
When posting here you need to use the Youtube tag.   The bbc needs only the video ID and it will complete the url itself. (Entering any type of url will not work.)

Code: [Select]
Syntax: [youtube=width,height]videoID[/youtube]
Example: [youtube=425,350]-sDyVAUb8xE[/youtube]

I fixed your links for you.  ;D

Pilsner Panther

You've certainly been having some weird weather up your way... still, I'm jealous, since I don't have a Ferris wheel in my neighborhood. The nearest one is 70 miles from here.

Your videos remind me of some of my own screwball artwork—

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sweet_canadian_girl

Well we don't really, there was a fair going on that weekend so they had rides set up.

Pilsner Panther

Well we don't really, there was a fair going on that weekend so they had rides set up.

Aww, don't torpedo my dreamboat, Dollink, there's always a Ferris wheel somewhere beyond the trees. A roller coaster, too, and balloons and Skee-Ball and cotton candy.

;)

[attachment deleted by admin]