Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Re: Slipp

· 106 · 42177

Gorilla Watson

What if not buying the DVDs tells them that there is not enough interest in the Stooges to release any of their shorts at all?

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Better yet, what if you tell people you're not Islipp when you are?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Well, if this person is the notorious ISlipp, the alternate name of Gorilla Watson seems highly appropriate. Isn't he the boxer who broke his hand while throwing an angry punch at a Stooge, missing and hitting the brick wall behind him? (and thereby defeating his own mission of proving himself the best boxer)

I know I'm waxing analytically philosophical, but hey!  [deadhorse]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Gorilla Watson

Shemps#1, I thought we had this settled. In the last personal message you sent me, you wrote:

Since I am an Administrator and you are a newbie,....

and

5. Realize that you are not my friend. I do not know you apart from your few posts, and quite frankly I don't like you so far.

So you said I was a newbie and that you didn't know me. I took that to mean that you changed your mind about thinking I was this Islipp. What happened? I'm not on here enough to change anyone's mind about me so quickly.

So if you want to just ban be and be done with, fine. But leave my karma alone! There were several things I could have smote you for, but I never did because I don't want any more trouble with you.

Xraffle, you shall be my first smite (and unlike some unnamed others, I prefer not to ever smite someone) Why? Because it has become obvious to me that this Islipp goes back much further with these other posters than he did with you. You seem to hardly have known Islipp. Your reasoning that I am Islipp is weak. I don't ignore anything. I'm not on here very often because I am a truck driver. I haul food products from state to state for a living. I take my laptop with me, but I hardly have time to visit the board I moderate at. When I stop to eat (which is when I'm on the laptop), I have to get back on the road as soon as possible. Also, I know many posters who just don't want to deal with accusations, so they ignore it. So I'm sorry to smite you, but you "smite" not even it!

Giff me, I'm not sure I see the connection, but I do like that character and I wished he came back to help the gangsters. After all, with the broken hand, he did have a reason to go after the Stooges.

Don't even imply anything in your sig/title.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I was simply biding my time, giving you a little rope, and waiting for you to hang yourself. You did just that with your post on the Stoogeworld board.

Now I could ban you, and I'd be within my rights to do so since creating multiple accounts here is a big no-no, but I think I'll toy with you awhile longer.

So everytime you smite someone...ANYONE, I'm going to smite you ten times. As for the not-so-thiny veiled shot at me and my smiting....that'll get you twenty.  :D
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Xraffle, you shall be my first smite (and unlike some unnamed others, I prefer not to ever smite someone) Why? Because it has become obvious to me that this Islipp goes back much further with these other posters than he did with you. You seem to hardly have known Islipp. Your reasoning that I am Islipp is weak.

You are right. Islipp does go back much further with those other posters that he did with me. And you are also right, I hardly knew Islipp. So, it seems like you know a lot for someone who just joined this site. So, in a way, you just admitted that you are Islipp. I may have not been on this site long enough to really know Islipp, but I'm not stupid. Even though I've only been posting on this site for a few years, Islipp has returned a few times, so I do know a few of his tricks. (or should I say, your tricks?)

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
What if not buying the DVDs tells them that there is not enough interest in the Stooges to release any of their shorts at all?
  [bonk] You do realize that a bunch HAVE been released already, right? [bonk]
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
LOL!  Eric, you've got a style all your own, and no matter how hard or how often you try, you can't disguise it.  You "shine through" every time.  Give it up and get a life already!   ::)

Offline Baggie

• Chucklehead
 Jesus Slipp you are so the Slipp that I can't believe it!  :laugh: Your writing style never changes and you are shit at pretending you aren't Slipp. Why do you sit at home trying to infiltrate the message boards and argue with the moderators? I particularly enjoyed your recent crusade against Jim. (As I recall he is evil and is corrupting Rob and Pils into running this board with an iron fist).

I really don't get why you constantly create new accounts for the sole purpose of coming on here to make a fool of yourself.

Nevertheless, I do enjoy your triumphant, if somewhat shortlived, returns. They make for pleasant reading and laughter at your expense. So, welcome back..and goodbye for when you leave...and hello for when you come back again...and goodbye etc.
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Pilsner Panther

Actually, Baggie, Jim rules with an iron fist, Rob rules with a wooden foot, and I rule with a piece of string.

...and I stole that line from Spike Milligan.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Let's see Eric: trying to counteract my smites on other people will get you 50 more, 25 for each person. On top of that I'm going to smite them 5 times each as well.

Gorilla Watson

First of all shemps#1, I just tracked down what you are talking about via Google, re: the Stoogeworld post. Nice board, but slow as molasses and they can't make up their mind if they want it to be a sports board or a Stooges board. I don't care what you believe, I had never been there before tonight.

Was Islipp a sports fan too? He must've made as big an impact there as he did here, otherwise you wouldn't have started that thread there. I see xraffle acts like an Islipp know-it-all there too, despite hardly knowing him. Why he cares so much is perplexing, I must say. I loved reading what he and Lunkhead thought were "dead giveaways". They are worse detectives than the Stooges were.

So here's what I think about that post under my screen name. Either:

1. It was you, trying to "tighten the rope" or "playing" with me as you said. Or,
2. It was someone else, trying to bring a quicker end to my presence here. Or,
3. Just a harmless practical joker, Or
4. Islipp himself, providing he actually does still haunt these boards.

I prefer to think you were taken in myself.

As for the smites, I don't care anymore. I'll just let you unfairly take away my ability to smite and applaud anyone for anything, for no good reason at all. Smite away. Smite me a couple thousand times each day. Your smites are like getting no smites at all.

Gorilla Watson

As for you xraffle, I don't know that much about Islipp's past or yours, and I don't care too. Reread what I said. "It's obvious to me". I didn't just spout what I already knew from any nonexsistant previous experience on these boards. After reading your posts in the Stoogeworld thread, it's all the more obvious  that you don't go back very far with Islipp and hardly knew him. All your reasons that I must be Islipp are weak, I'm sorry to say.

As for tricks, I've been serious and non-devious since I started here. Any similarity between Islipp and I is purely conincidental.

I do appreciate that you seem to have a deep concern about trolls on these boards. There should actually be more posters like you out there.

Oh, and Miss Baggie, you don't actually seem to go back very far with Islipp either. So unfortunately, your post is pretty laughable too. Have a nice day anyway.

Do not mention me in your signature, custom title or personal text. S#1

xraffle

As for you xraffle, I don't know that much about Islipp's past or yours, and I don't care too. Reread what I said. "It's obvious to me". I didn't just spout what I already knew from any nonexsistant previous experience on these boards. After reading your posts in the Stoogeworld thread, it's all the more obvious  that you don't go back very far with Islipp and hardly knew him. All your reasons that I must be Islipp are weak, I'm sorry to say.

My reasons were weak because I failed to mention all the reasons. But, here are a few more: Your typing is just like his, your bad attitude is like his, you quote a lot like him, your posts are very long like his, and your Islipp denial is just like his. And you have the nerve to say your not Islipp.

And like I said before, just because I wasn't on this board long enough to know Islipp, he has returned a few times, so I do know him a little bit. Also, when I first joined Stoogeworld and started to hear about this Islipp character, I decided to look at the very early posts and I happened to see a few of Islipp's posts. So, I do know how he types and acts.

Also, when Islipp has returned, he posts like he's so innocent, then he denies he's not Islipp and he starts arguments with everyone. This is exactly what you're doing. Trust me, your posts have Islipp written all over it and the more you post, the more you confess that you're really Islipp.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Do you know what gives you away the most, Eric? It's the fact that you are so concerned about smites. Any trace of a doubt that I might have had was erased when you said "So if you want to just ban be (sic) and be done with, fine. But leave my karma alone!" Only you would be so concerned about your karma; concerned about what other people on a message board thought about you. As for my smite-bombing technique in dealing with you, I have received alot of compliments for it. I only use it on special occasions, such as a retard like yourself. You are deserving of each and every one of those smites, and many more.

Another giveaway is your knowing that Baggie and xraffle were not around for most of the clusterfuck that was Islipp. For all you knew if you weren't Islipp they could have been on other, now dead boards and seen what happened.

If I had treated any sane person the way I have treated you they would have just gone away, but yet you stay where you aren't wanted, as if you have a "right" to be here. Here's a newsflash: being a member here is not a right, but a privilege. Most people are able to handle said privilege and not make total asses out of themselves, you on the other hand cannot.

Oh, and I do not appreciate your referring to me in your signature or custom title. For that I gave you 13 smites to round you up to an even -100. Do not mention me in your sig or title again, or else I'll make sure it stays there for good.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Oh, and don't bother reposting your comment on the other thread. I don't care if it was on topic or not.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
My Slippy Sense told me to go to the threestooges.com guestbook, and low and behold what do I find there? This...

Quote from: Gorilla Watson @ threestooges.com guestbook
Hi, I’m new here, can I hang around here with you guys? I’m about to be kicked off the "dot net site". Thank you / Islipp

Case closed, fuck face. I don't want to hear shit now except "yes I am Islipp".

Dumb bastard.

Pilsner Panther

My Slippy Sense told me to go to the threestooges.com guestbook, and low and behold what do I find there? This...

"Hi, I’m new here, can I hang around here with you guys? I’m about to be kicked off the "dot net site". Thank you / Islipp"

Case closed, fuck face. I don't want to hear shit now except "yes I am Islipp".

Dumb bastard.

Now I've seen everything! This reminds me of one of those "idiot criminal" news stories you come across every now and then, usually something like this: a would-be robber holding up a bank and giving the teller a demand note that's written on the back of one of his personal checks with his name and address printed on the front.

[nuts]

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Do I have to spell it out real simple for you Slipp? You are not allowed to refer to your smites or even vaguely imply anything about anyone in your sig/title. That little piece of faggotry, trying to be slick when you're not (typical Slipp) has resulted in 25 more smites. Would you care for any more?

Pils, he does stupid shit like that because he wants to get caught, plain and simple.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That's still not good enough Eric. I told you that you are not to reference smiting at all in your text/title/sig. You changed it to "undeservedly smite-bombed", and that's a reference. 25 more smites coming your way.

Why do I feel like I'm rubbing a puppy's nose in his own mess?

By the way, your IP address shows where exactly in Michigan you are. I won't reveal that though, even I'm not that mean. You should really end the pathetic charade of saying you're not Islipp though.

Pilsner Panther

Pils, he does stupid shit like that because he wants to get caught, plain and simple.

I never studied psychology, but I know there's a specific term for this "wanting-to-get-caught" syndrome. It's not masochism, but it's related. Remember the Winona Ryder shoplifting case? Same thing.

The cops should have released the poor girl in my custody, I would have given her a good spanking!  >:D

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
The cops should have released the poor girl in my custody, I would have given her a good spanking!  >:D

A Spanking!! A Spanking!! ... Yes, and after that, the oral sex!
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Pilsner Panther

I thought it was supposed to be the other way around— because she didn't do it well enough.

[whistle]

We now return you to our regularly scheduled PG-Rated Discussion Boards, right after this 1928 message from Cliff Edwards, sometimes known as Ukulele Ike.

Also, as Jiminy Cricket; but Walt Disney probably never heard this number! How we got from Slipp's slippage to here is beyond me (it's probably my fault for bringing up spanking), but we should stop talking about sexual matters or else Eric will really be out of his depth. Already, he's probably got the hairiest palms in seven Northeastern states and parts of Canada.

Curly: "It'd be cruelty to animals!" (False Alarms)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gorilla Watson

Do you know what gives you away the most, Eric? It's the fact that you are so concerned about smites. Any trace of a doubt that I might have had was erased when you said "So if you want to just ban be (sic) and be done with, fine. But leave my karma alone!" Only you would be so concerned about your karma; concerned about what other people on a message board thought about you. As for my smite-bombing technique in dealing with you, I have received alot of compliments for it. I only use it on special occasions, such as a retard like yourself. You are deserving of each and every one of those smites, and many more.

Another giveaway is your knowing that Baggie and xraffle were not around for most of the clusterfuck that was Islipp. For all you knew if you weren't Islipp they could have been on other, now dead boards and seen what happened.

If I had treated any sane person the way I have treated you they would have just gone away, but yet you stay where you aren't wanted, as if you have a "right" to be here. Here's a newsflash: being a member here is not a right, but a privilege. Most people are able to handle said privilege and not make total asses out of themselves, you on the other hand cannot.

I already said I gave up being concerned about the smites. Go back and read. I'm a newbie and I didn't like having something like a poster rating in my posts that kept descending. While I'm not here to win a popularity contest by any means, it's downright humiliating. What's so "old and familiar" about that? I bet you can't even prove those compliments you said you had. You just want to justify yourself. I didn't deserve a single smite.

I knew that Xraffle and Baggie weren't around by looking at their profiles, for one thing, Sherlock. The dates they started are there in black and white. Man, do I have to explain every stinking thing I do to someone who seeems so familiar with the board layout?

I have not gone completely away because I want this crap completely behind ALL of us and I want to post like an innocent newbie deserves, but I can't do that if you plan to delete every stinking thing I post outside this thread. My privelege in being here means only that I can afford this internet access after my hard, long work, so that I can have it. Nothing more. That gives me the privelege to go to any site and use it within its rules. You sir, are making that very difficult here, as you keep limiting me and limiting me and warning me and warning me, etc. Then you say I'm making a total ass out of myself, which you wouldn't say if you didn't think I was Islipp. That's all there is to that.

Now I'll tell you this one last time: Those posts at the other sites were NOT ME. I'm not that stupid to give myself away on another site if I'm trying to stay anonymous here. Why don't you e-mail those sites and ask for the IP addresses, huh? They may not have even used my same browser. I've never been to those sites except to check out those entries for myself. How is it that you knew about those entries first and posted here about them first? Because they were made by you? I'm testing this theory right now and if looks like you did indeed post those things in my screen name, I'll post my findings in this thread, or maybe another if you lock or delete it.

Finally, yes, I've been around Michigan lately. I'm a trucker and have left the state since your last IP scan. Don't try to pinpoint me, it will do you no good.

RIP, yet another Slipp persona. S#1

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
We now return you to our regularly scheduled PG-Rated Discussion Boards, right after this 1928 message from Cliff Edwards, sometimes known as Ukulele Ike.

Also, as Jiminy Cricket; but Walt Disney probably never heard this number!

Jiminy Cricket!   :o

That song's a hoot, Pils!  How did they ever get that past the censors?