Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Great news on future DVD

Offline Mercedes

Hello guys. I did a bit of research and found a site that is colorizing the Three Stooges shorts. (Shemp shorts). There is a sample near the end of the clip, of Shemp's short colorized. Many people will open the clip and say this is not the Three Stooges, the clip is near the end.

http://www.westwingstudios.com/wws/website/west_chunk_with_audio1.avi
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 05:30:37 PM by Mercedes »

Offline Larry Larry

I did a bit of research and found out a site that is colourizing three stooges (shemp short) theres a sample near the end of the play of shemps short colourized, dont worry people will open and say this is not the stooges, its near the end. 

WHAT?  Try proofing what you typed before selecting "post". 
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Pilsner Panther

"WHAT?" Is right! Fair warning, Mercedes, I'm a little more tolerant, but shemps#1 will come down on you hard for "writing" like that— even if the Red Sox win the Series and he's in a good mood!
 :o

Offline Baggie

i think it looks pretty good, shemp was my favourite, and i don't mind the coloured dvds, there's nothing wrong with being curious about them if you don't mind spending the money on them. any idea when the shemp ones will be out?   ???
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

xraffle

WHAT? Try proofing what you typed before selecting "post".

I couldn't agree more. I had that exact same reaction.
And I have to agree with Pilsner Panther about shemps#1 coming down hard on you. He is like that when people write stuff like that.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I will not tolerate these full-truths about my "acidity" from Pilsner Panther and xraffle. Can't you guys allow these folks to find out how big of an asshole I am by themselves?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

I didn't bring up any full-truths about your "acidity". I wasn't the one who brought it up. I was just agreeing with Pilsner Panther.

Pilsner Panther

I will not tolerate these full-truths about my "acidity" from Pilsner Panther and xraffle. Can't you guys allow these folks to find out how big of an asshole I am by themselves?

"Well I heard... I only heard... it wasn't buzzed to me, I only heard."

(Check the current Pilsner's Picks).

::)

Offline Baggie

Any idea when new Stooges DVD will be out??
The artist formerly known as Shempetta