Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I Collect.

Offline Robbie883

hey, my name is robbie huston and im 15 years old. Ive been lookin around at this website for awhile, i just had a question. Im trying to collect  stooges shorts and other videos and DVDs. Can you give me any information on where i could find them? Im not allowed to shop Ebay.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
One of the best places to find the Stoges DVD and video tapes is right here.  We have an associates affiliation with Amazon.com.

If you click on the Videography link in the menu on the left, the Team Stooge members have put together a list of all the videos and DVD's that have been released.  If they are available through Amazon.com, there's a "Buy Now" button that wil open a popup window to the item on Amazon.com.

You'll also see links to the appropriate tapes and DVD's when you're on an episode page (you can go straight to an episode from the pulldown menu in the top frame.)  If the episode is available, there will be links on the page below the episode description.

There's also the Shop ThreeStooges.net link, which is for our Amazon.com affiliate store.  You can search for tapes, DVDs, books and more on the Three Stooges there as well.

Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:20:38 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline Robbie883

Wow I cant belive this was almost 4 years ago! I was looking at some old posts, haha...