The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Hey Nyaah!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Let me be the first, with one of the best music videos I've ever seen!  Outkast's "Hey Ya!"

[youtube=425,350]ygk3wOQAQXg[/youtube]

Pilsner Panther

Not my kind of music by a long shot, but that's a great selection of Stooges clips, and they did a nice job of synchronizing the action to the tune. I gave it five stars.

Rob, what gave you the idea to add this feature? It's a terrific addition to the site!

[thumbsup]

I'll have to poke around on YouTube and see if there's anything I'd like to post here.

Tardo317

Hey, thanks for posting this to the message board.  I'm the creator of the video and was hoping that it would somehow make it to the board.  Now I hope true blue stooges fans can enjoy it too!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Quote from: Pilsner Panther
Rob, what gave you the idea to add this feature? It's a terrific addition to the site!

My brother and I were watching some funny Youtube videos this morning, and I suddenly remembered seeing the mod to add this function to the boards last week when I was installing some other mods.  It dawned on me that this could be a great idea and voila!  ;D

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Hey, thanks for posting this to the message board.  I'm the creator of the video and was hoping that it would somehow make it to the board.  Now I hope true blue stooges fans can enjoy it too!

Well, then, congratulations are in order - you did an excellent job. 

I think videos like this, blending music tracks with completely unrelated video clips, should be considered a whole new art form.  I've seen quite a few geat videos blending Japanese anime videos and rock songs.  (My brother has a fantastic one mixing clips of cinemagraphics from the Resident Evil video game with Judas Priest's Breaking the Law.  It's even more incredible if you know the secret of how he did it.  If he doesn't add it to the board, I will.)

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I got pulled into the YouTube world by the "3 Robonic Stooges" (or something like that) thread a few months ago, and also was blessed to find the "Hey, Nyah" video there. It's great to watch it again ... and I guess I'll go find that crummy cartoon to post here, too. ('cause it's da boys - sorta)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline percytheslice

A ripper..........now off to you tube to track down some more gems of our boys

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Just after the "Three Robonic Stooges" thread was posted there was the "Hey, Nyaah" thread. It took us Stoogers that long to find a value in YouTube viewings.

BTW ... in trying to post the crummy cartoon that (sorta-kinda) started all this YouTube stuff ... going back to the "Three Robonic Stooges" thread and trying the link provided by no less than Shemps#1 got me a "video no longer available due to copyright infringements" message. Oh well ... sigh.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That's one of the first things I tried to do when this board opened, Giff. I'm surprised anyone would want to protect that copyright though.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Who knows ... perhaps someday a "Salt-and-Pepper Shaker" set of the Three Robonic Stooges will emerge ... but its hard to imagine what the third shaker will be filled with .. ??

Offline sgt ladylove

I absolutely love this video!!  I remember someone posted it a few years back on the ezboard.  It was part of someone's website that long since disappeared.  I never thought I'd see it again.  Thanks, Dunrobin!  I really wish I knew who "Scanz" was, since I'm sure he's come up with other brilliant vids.

Tardo317

I absolutely love this video!! I really wish I knew who "Scanz" was, since I'm sure he's come up with other brilliant vids.

Hey, I'm the creator of the video.  I'm glad you like it.  You're the only person who has ever picked up on the "Scanz" signature within the clip.  I put it there so no one would steal it for their own.

Unfortunately, I never did any follow up vids.  This one took me a long time to complete!  Someday, I'll find time to do another.

If anyone would like to download it, you can go to:  http://home.comcast.net/~mascan/Tardo.html

Enjoy!