Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Yo Shemps.....

Offline metaldams

.....unless if I'm missing it, I can't find your classic MUSIC THAT SUCKS posts.  Please don't let a great series go to waste.  Even when it was bands I liked, I enjoyed the entries.  After watching VH1's 40 AWESOMELY BAD METAL SONGS last night and laughing my ass off (Hell, Manowar alone could've had all 40 songs in that list), and watching THIS IS SPINAL TAP right after, I remembered your entries.  Where are they, and when will the new ones come along?

(Metal leaves, humming the keyboard riff to Europe's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN)
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well first off, thank you for your wonderful comments about MTS. This is gonna sound really gay, but it means alot to me that people enjoy it.

Music That Sucks will be returning to threestooges.net. Right now it's at alltheworldsastooge.com, but Rob is in the process of moving them over to here. When MTS is moved over here I will celebrate the momentous occasion with brand new inductions, including a "re-do" if you of one of the inductions that was lost: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band The Movie. Unfortunately for me, that means I have to watch the movie, but it makes for a great write-up.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
You may have already noticed, but Jim has copied over the original Music That Sucks to the newly recreated board here, in the Special Forums category.

Let the crappy music be excoriated!   [cheers]