Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Home page bug

jrvass · 4 · 3521

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 284

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 293

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 297

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 306

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 309

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/home.php on line 316

Hope this helps...

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks, James!  Yes, that helped.  I hadn't been to the home page yet, and might have missed it again.

Apparently I had missed assigning an episode of the day for July 16th.  Considering how long I've been running that, it must have happened at least a couple of times before, but I never noticed it and nobody ever mentioned it.

It's fixed now, and I'll double check to make sure that I haven't missed any other dates.   [doh]

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Apparently I had missed assigning an episode of the day for July 16th.

I thought I'd add this little note, you (Dunrobin) had asked for suggestions just before you updated the website a awhile back, and I had suggested the return of the "Episode of the Week" (not episode pick of the day) wherin a joyful Stooge fan could click on it and was rewarded with the viewing of the particular ep that was featured for that week. You had intimated that you would bring back that feature, but I haven't seen it, or else I am too dumb to find where that feature resides now on this site. Can you fill me in on the status of this, or has it been rejected for some reason?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I thought I'd add this little note, you (Dunrobin) had asked for suggestions just before you updated the website a awhile back, and I had suggested the return of the "Episode of the Week" (not episode pick of the day) wherin a joyful Stooge fan could click on it and was rewarded with the viewing of the particular ep that was featured for that week. You had intimated that you would bring back that feature, but I haven't seen it, or else I am too dumb to find where that feature resides now on this site. Can you fill me in on the status of this, or has it been rejected for some reason?

Actually, I had almost forgotten about that, Giff, but you brought it up at the right time.  "Ask and ye shall receive."  It's embedded on the home page now.