Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges VHS for sale

Offline archiezappa

I have the following videos of the Three Stooges if anyone is interested.  The price is $5 per tape plus $3 for shipping.  If you order more than one, the shipping will be combined.  In other words, if you order 3 videos, the total shipping is still $3. 

The videos I have are:

with Curly:
All The World's A Stooge
Cookoo Cavaliers
Stop! Look! And Laugh!
A Pain In The Pullman
Yes, We Have No Bonanza
A Bird In The Head
Wee Wee Monsieur (also has Shemp)
Three Little Pigskins
Loco Boy Makes Good
Whoops I'm An Indian
What's The Matador
Micro-Phonies
Monkey Businessmen
Movie Maniacs
Three Little Pirates
False Alarms
Higher Than A Kite
Hoi Polloi
How High Is Up?
Idiots De Luxe

with Shemp:
Three Stooges Collection Volume I
Three Stooges Collection Volume II
Heavenly Daze
Fuelin' Around
Corny Casanovas
Dopey Dicks
Vagabond Loafers
Who Done It?

with Curly-Joe:
Have Rocket, Will Travel
Three Stooges In Orbit
Three Stooges Go Around The World In A Daze
The Outlaws Is Coming

All tapes are in excellent condition with only minor wear from storage.  If you want to know which episodes are on which tape, just let me know.

xraffle

I'm not interested in buying anything, but I have a question regarding the "Micro-Phonies" VHS. This is just out of curiosity. How is the print quality of the episode 'Micro-Phonies' on that video? I was just curious because I own the "Curly Classics" DVD and the print quality on that DVD is not so great and it's a bit on the bright side. This same kind of print is used for television also. So, since you've seen the video, I was wondering if the video's version has better quality.

Curley91

Hi. 

I am interested in some of the Shemp videos like "Three Stooges Collection vol. I and II", and "Corny Casanovas".  I'm not sure if I will buy yet, but I am thinking about it.

Offline archiezappa

The print quality of Micro-Phonies is good.  It's as good as anything I have ever seen on the Three Stooges.  It didn't look bright or anything.  It looked like it had been remastered.  It seems like they took more TLC when they made the videocassettes, than when they made the dvd's.

Curley91

I have decided to order 4 videos.
These are :

Monkey Businessmen
Corny Casanovas
The Three Stooges Collection Volume I
The Three Stooges Collection Volume II

Give me the total price, and your address, and I will send you a money order. I will write my return address on the envelope. 

Offline archiezappa

I've already started selling some of the videos.  Here is the list of what I have left.  Again, they are $5 each and $3 for shipping, no matter how many you order.

The videos I have are:

with Curly:
All The World's A Stooge
Cookoo Cavaliers
Stop! Look! And Laugh!
A Pain In The Pullman
Yes, We Have No Bonanza
A Bird In The Head
Wee Wee Monsieur (also has Shemp)
Three Little Pigskins
Loco Boy Makes Good
Whoops I'm An Indian
What's The Matador
Micro-Phonies
Movie Maniacs
Three Little Pirates
False Alarms
Higher Than A Kite
Hoi Polloi
How High Is Up?
Idiots De Luxe

with Shemp:
Heavenly Daze
Fuelin' Around
Dopey Dicks
Vagabond Loafers
Who Done It?

with Curly-Joe:
Have Rocket, Will Travel
Three Stooges In Orbit
Three Stooges Go Around The World In A Daze
The Outlaws Is Coming

All tapes are in excellent condition with only minor wear from storage.  If you want to know which episodes are on which tape, just let me know.

xraffle

Is Money order the only payment method you accept? Because I may be interested in a video, but I only can pay by Paypal.

Offline archiezappa

xraffle

Right now I can only accept money orders. 

That's ok. I just purchased the video from a seller at Amazon. It was the "Micro-Phonies" video that I purchased. I took your word for it. So, I'm about to find out exactly how beautiful looking Micro-Phonies is on that video.

xraffle

The print quality of Micro-Phonies is good.  It's as good as anything I have ever seen on the Three Stooges.  It didn't look bright or anything.  It looked like it had been remastered.  It seems like they took more TLC when they made the videocassettes, than when they made the dvd's.

I just received my used copy of the video that I purchased from Amazon and you were absolutely right. On this video, "Micro-Phonies" looks the best I've ever seen. It's nothing like the bright copy I have on DVD or the one shown on TV.