• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Received in my e-mail tonight:

Totally Obsessed with The Three Stooges
The Three Stooges Get Cheeky With VH-1

The Three Stooges make a ‘live’ appearance on VH-1’s Totally Obsessed with the segment scheduled to air October 31st at 11:00pm EST and PST.

Hosted by actor and comedian Fred Willard, the show features real people who take their pop culture obsessions to the extreme. Three Stooges fanatic Dan ‘Curly’ Summers certainly makes it clear to see that his fascination with The Three Stooges is extremely obsessive.

Dan is a living body art tribute to Larry, Moe and Curly with tattoos memorializing The Three Stooges everywhere, including on body parts not readily visible. There are renderings of movie posters, portraits of the Stooges and Larry, Moe and Curly’s names are in places you have to see to believe.

Totally Obsessed will show Dan do his Three Stooges Rap, which just might start a new dance craze. The Three Stooges were always community minded and so is Dan, as he stops traffic while mowing the grass strip, while he’s (almost) stripped, next to the local highway. Truly a sight to behold…and perhaps a road hazard, too!

Interviews with Dan’s family will tell everyone how he evolved from just another fan to becoming Totally Obsessed with The Three Stooges.

So tune in on Halloween, October 31st, at 11:00pm EST and PST for a revealing look at The Three Stooges…or as Curly might say: Catch Totally Obsessed on VH-1…It’s Poifect! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Offline Senorita Rita

I knew it was only a matter of time before that guy shwed up on "Totally Obsessed." I've seen a few episodes of the show, and it's....unsettling, to say the least (if not less  :o  )
...to say the least, if not less...