Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I need "Cukoo on a choo-choo"

Offline Dean Gonga

Any fellow knuckleheads know where I can find this very funny Shemp short? Either DVD or VHS...It's all good! I've been looking online In various places and so far, no luck. I live in the USA (these days known as "Moronica for Morons"!!)any help would be appreciated!!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Your best bet is to keep looking on Ebay. I did a quick check just now and couldn't find it, but it has been on there before and will be again.

The VHS tape you want to look for is The Three Stooges Collection Vol. 3 from Goodtimes. This is a link selling Vols. 1&2 http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-THREE-STOOGES-COLLECTION-VOL-I-2_W0QQitemZ6428711922QQcategoryZ309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. I am including it so you can get the jist of what the cover looks like (#3 is blue). You can also buy one of the now numerous pirated DVD sets of every short, but if you are just looking for the one short than The Three Stooges Collection Vol.3 is your best bet.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Curley91

Always remember "Caveat Emptor", or "May the buyer beware". I ordered what I thought was "The Three Stooges Collection Vol. IV", which included "Baby sitters' jitters", "Don't Throw That Knife", and "He Cooked His Goose". Then, when it came in the mail, I was suprised to find the other volume 4 from COLUMBIA, not Goodtimes. It turned out to be good, because I got to see the uncut version of "Three Little Beers".

I have "Cuckoo on a choo-choo" and would be glad to make you a copy. I must warn you, it isn't one of my favorites.

Offline Dean Gonga

I would like to say thanks to everyone whos replied thus far. As far as you go Curley 91, I appreciate the offer! Of course, I'd be willing to pay a resonable price for your trouble. Please reply with the cost and where to mail the payment and I'll respond ASAP!!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Cuckoo is one of those shorts where either you are gonna like it or hate it. Every negative review has a positive counterpart, and vice-versa. My advice would be to hold off judgement until you see the short.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Always remember "Caveat Emptor", or "May the buyer beware". I ordered what I thought was "The Three Stooges Collection Vol. IV", which included "Baby sitters' jitters", "Don't Throw That Knife", and "He Cooked His Goose". Then, when it came in the mail, I was suprised to find the other volume 4 from COLUMBIA, not Goodtimes. It turned out to be good, because I got to see the uncut version of "Three Little Beers".

I agree with you. That's why you always have to look at the seller's feedback. I ordered Volumes 1, 2, and 3 from Amazon and all sellers sent the correct Goodtimes volumes. The key is to browse through the seller's feedback and check if they have a history of sending the wrong item.

Curley91

Hi.

I have the DVD with "Cuckoo On A Choo-Choo" all ready. I also included "A Merry Mix-Up" I hope you will like this :D
It is all finalized, and ready to be mailed. Give me your address, and I'll get it in the mail PDQ!

Offline Dean Gonga

Hello...my address is:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                               XXX-XXX-XXXX 
                                                                                                                                         Thanks Curly91! Let me know If you need any reimbursment as I'm happy to provide It for this great episode!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 04:32:06 PM by shemps#1 »

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Michael,

I strongly advise that you DO NOT put you address and phone number up on the board for anybody and everybody to see. I have gone ahead and modified your post, for you own good. In the future you can either email that info to someone who needs it or use the Private Message function on this site.

Offline Dean Gonga

Good point...thanks Curley! I'm new at this so please pardon my oversight.

Curley91

Dear Dean Gonga,

Do you have "Husbands Beware" or "Creeps"? I would REALLY like to see these. I will get "Cuckoo on a choo-choo" in the mail. Please write me a personal message w/ your address. Thanks.  ;)

titmouse

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Speaking of that short....who played the chicken?

Reggie Dvorak played "Carrie the Canary".  (See the episode page here.)

titmouse

thanks for the link--you would think i would know the diff between a chicken and a canary.... ???
 Second warning for not using caps. S#1

Curley91

Dean Gonga:

I got the dvd in the mail today. You should get it soon.  ;)

Offline Dean Gonga

I got It the other day...thank you so much Curley!! I'm really grateful that you took the time to burn & send me this great short. Please let me know If there's any way I can repay you!! Take care and thanks again!

Curley91

Hi Dean Gonga,

I'm happy you recieved this dvd. Hope you enjoy it. Do you possibly have "They Stooge To Conga", or "For Crimin" Out Loud"? Thanks. Take Care.

Offline Dean Gonga

Hi Curley...I apologize for getting back to you so late! I searched and unfortunatley, I don't have either one of those episodes on video but If I see them anywhere, I'll hold them for you. Take care and please forgive the lateness of my reply.