Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158449

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I’ve heard Cream’s version of “Spoonful,” but never Howlin’ Wolf’s.  Cool.

Underrated Zeppelin track below.  Beautiful song.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Down by the Seaside is a great one, especially that breakdown in the middle section... [cool]

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

The greatest debate in rock and roll: Ozzy vs Dio...

Offline metaldams

The greatest debate in rock and roll: Ozzy vs Dio...

Ozzy’s prime was ‘70 - ‘81.  Dio ‘75 - ‘84.  Ozzy was very good for further until the early 90’s and just OK after.  Dio was at least always very good after, his later years he aged more gracefully than Ozzy, not humiliating himself on realty TV and Dio’s voice held up much better as he aged.  So long haul, Dio, but prime - not gonna compare.  Can’t live without either.

Also, after Dio left Sabbath, Ian Gillan did the BORN AGAIN album.  As good as any of the Ozzy or Dio albums, in my opinion.  Ian’s vocals are amazing here and this song so heavy.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

Offline falsealarms

If I had kept track of my most listened to songs growing up, The Freshman by The Verve Pipe would almost certainly place extremely high on the list.

Offline falsealarms

For someone like me who was born in the mid-80s and got into music in the mid-90s, the first Dylan I knew of was Jakob, not Bob. The 1996 Wallflowers album Bringing Down the Horse was one of my early favorites. It was far and away the most successful of the band's albums, peaking at 4 on the Billboard 200.

Jakob, Bob's son, is the lead singer of The Wallflowers.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Speaking of great '90s songs from bands with the word "verve" in their name...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

Speaking of great '90s songs from bands with the word "verve" in their name...

Great song! I haven't heard this one in awhile but it holds up very well.