Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158815

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

AC/DC’s debut single.  Pre Bon Scott, all glammed out like Slade and Malcolm getting in some rare lead  licks.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Been listening to Chris Squire of Yes’s solo album, FISH OUT OF WATER, lately.  It’s genius.  A couple of songs from it.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Title track from Prince's previously unreleased 2010 album.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
Video directed by -- of all people -- Sam Peckinpah:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Another Julian Lennon video directed by Sam Peckinpah in 1984 — his last work.

Offline metaldams

Another Julian Lennon video directed by Sam Peckinpah in 1984 — his last work.

I was at a Burger King getting something quick to eat before my Grandmother’s funeral years ago.  This song was playing over the speakers there, kind of poignant.

I like Julian.  Any song I’ve heard is good and he seems like a good guy in interviews.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel