Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 146948

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Pete’s lyrics are incredibly raw here.  I’m on a big WHO BY NUMBERS kick lately.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Speaking of Pete Townshend, I just started reading his autobiography.  As a kid in England in the late 40’s, he mentioned watching The Three Stooges on Saturday matinees along with Laurel and Hardy (who he loves), Chaplin (who he deemed old fashioned), Looney Tunes and Disney cartoons.  I guess the boys had some showing in England after all.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

My favorite Billy Joel song (don’t know if I shared this yet. There are so many posts in this thread that I can’t remember).

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

Insanely underrated Dio era Sabbath song.  MOB RULES has been creeping up towards my top Sabbath albums these past few years.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Promotional video with live vocals and a pre-recorded instrumental track (September 1968)

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Standout track from Prince's excellent "Sign o' the Times" Deluxe Edition.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel