Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

OK, let's have some fun - best looking actresses/actors.

metaldams · 88 · 16392

Offline metaldams

Olivia de Havilland, still alive at 104.

Posted exactly two weeks before her death.  If any of you have anyone else you’d like me to put a hex on, message me. 😂
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Moose Malloy

Posted exactly two weeks before her death.  If any of you have anyone else you’d like me to put a hex on, message me. 😂
Dont take much hex to knock off a 104 y/old!

I'm guessing she's the last of the credited players from GWTW

Offline Moose Malloy

I caught her in old Twilight Zone episode where she and Charles Bronson were the last man and woman on Earth ala I AM LEGEND/ Omega man
She was running round like a wild bitch giving Bronson hell. Youngest I ever saw her, and hottest!  ;)

EDIT: I found a clip

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Can't believe I haven't posted a pic of Linda Hayden yet...   :laugh:

Offline Shemp_Diesel