Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Chronological realignment

Is there any way to realign the weekly episode discussions in chronological order?  After all these years, they seem to be ordered by last post, which as far as finding the film you want is no help at all.  Even alphabetical order would be better than what we've got,  but I think chronological order, starting even as far back at least to Soup to Nuts, would make this much more user-friendly, like the filmography, especially to a computer nitwit like myself.  I'm even guessing that some mental giant could set them up all three ways, Random, call it Last Post ( like now ), Chronological, and Alphabetical.  I wish that I was the one who could do it, I really do, I would love for it to be my gift to all of you, but given my dubious talents I could possibly disappear the entire website.

Offline metaldams

I like the idea very much....just completely lack the technical know how.  I'll ask Dunrobin soon.
- Doug Sarnecky

Thanks, if for nothing else than taking the question seriously.  Considering my skill level, I had no idea that the question was even due serious thought.