Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Who am I?

Offline Boid Brain

I was originally a sculptor that took stage acting jobs on the side. My big break came from a commission for a bust of DeMille. The cheap bastard was too busy to "sit" for me, so I had to follow him around on the sets and try to sketch him. He listed me as a set designer to get me paid!

I had never actually formally met him, but one day he heard me talking to somebody on the set and said: "Whoe!" He liked my voice and started giving me voice over jobs, and then extra work, and then bit parts. It took a while, but I became a prolific charactor actor, doing work in great Oscar winning movies and quite a few barking dogs as well.

Back in 1930 I auditioned for the role of the Frankenstein monster, and when my wife saw the movie she told me it was a shame that James Whale did not choose me as he could have saved money by not needing Jack Pierce to do the makeup!

Who am I?

Offline Boid Brain

The last really big director I worked with was Woody Allen.

I have 2 kids that made it fairly big in the movies. They were both better looking than me. But neither had "the Voice"!

Offline Boid Brain

Struggling in the 40's I stooped to doing a few Universal horror films. Very forgetable.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
John Carradine.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown