The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Color Craziness, W.C. Fields and Shemp on PiperTV.com tonight

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Just a quick heads up to let people know that my brother will be showing a "Three Stooges Color Craziness" video on his PiperTV.com web site tonight, starting about 9:10 PM (Eastern.)  It's a compilation of the live-around wraparounds for the New Three Stooges cartoons in the 1960's and runs about 1 hour.

It will be followed by W.C. Fields in The Dentist (1932) at approximately 10:10 PM (Eastern) and then Shemp Howard in Private Buckeroo at approximately 10:30 PM (Eastern.)

You can watch them here on ThreeStooges.net or on PiperTV.com.  Enjoy!   ;D

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Piper is probably asleep right now but I just tried to watch the channel and there is this weird green tinge covering the screen that makes it impossible to watch.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Piper

• Chief Stooge
  • Team Stooge
  • Applehead
  • The Webmaster's Great Little Brother!
    • Wallpapers Central
Piper is probably asleep right now but I just tried to watch the channel and there is this weird green tinge covering the screen that makes it impossible to watch.

Good morning, I am not sure what causes that, but I get that on my laptop too sometimes. There is nothing wrong with the stream, I check it on several PCs and it is fine and Dunrobin sees it clear as well. I think it may be caused by a low or lagging bandwidth as I only get it occasionally. Right now I am watching The Beverly Hillbillies and it is super clear.  ;D

I just found an article that says to try right clicking on the flash player and choose settings. Under the first tab uncheck 'Hardware Acceleration" and save it. See if that helps. I have not tried it yet, but will later when I turn on my laptop.

Hope that helps!
"Unfair to Union Husbands!"