Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2009 Movie Merchandise

· 8 · 1941

chad2411

I am curious to see all the new merchandise after the new movie comes out.  In Oklahoma,  it is hard to find much any stooge merchandise.  I wonder if it will be based around the new actors or the original.  Just a thought!!

chad2411

I can just imagine all the fast food kids toys, and action figures, etc..

Offline locoboymakesgood

I don't know if this is going to be marketed as a kid's film. I can't see toys and all that crap.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

ThumpTheShoes

With C3 directly behind this, I'd expect the usual..

Golf-themed figures/posters, ties, beer mugs, bobble heads, stand-up cutouts..

Clocks, a watch with hands you can barely see..

Wait-- all that's been done already!   :laugh:

Offline Sadistic Stooge

How about a load of crap that people wont buy ;) 

chad2411

I agree it may not be marketed as a kids film, but I guarantee the kids will flock to it.  (any new physical comedy will attract them) IMO.  Personally I think C3 should market to the kids if they want to thrive in the future.  I am very enthusiastic about the stooges, and a lot of my kids friends have no clue who the stooges are. 

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I think C3 should market to the kids if they want to thrive in the future. 

They do market to kids.

- Just a few years ago, they sold DeRita Cigars in their catalog... mailed to all ages, including kids.

- Their website is "kid-friendly," isn't it? Why, any child can go to their website today, and find links which enable them to watch a video of a middle-aged man in a thong, with tatoos covering his body, shaking his butt crack in a camera lens. AND, those links cross-promote t-shirts and other merchandise on their webstore site.

Don't tell me they don't market to kids. They don't do it very well, but...

chad2411

Interesting take on things!  I like the way you think.  LOL