Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Have Rocket Will Travel ever on DVD?

Kind of out of curiosity, I'm looking to see what prices the various DeRita features are available at (I already have a couple). From what I can see, it looks like all of them have been on DVD except ROCKET.

Does anyone know if this is on DVD, and if so where it can be found? If it's never been on DVD, does anyone know why?
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

Offline falsealarms

It's never been released on DVD and nobody knows why. Like you said, all of his other Stooge movies have been out for years.

It's possible that it could see the light of day at the end in some kind of box set after all of the shorts are released.

Offline luke795

Offline OldFred

Do you think it's possible that maybe a box set of all the DeRita Stooge feature films might be in the works for the future?

Offline archiezappa

It would be nice if all the feature films of Moe, Larry & Curly-Joe were reissued.  They should be reissued with widescreen versions.  And the perfect bonus features would be the 2-reelers that Joe DeRita did at Columbia.  Weren't there 4 or 5 of those?  It would be poifect if you could put one as a bonus feature with each DVD movie.