Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Lookin' for 16 missing New Three Stooges Cartoons

Guest · 2 · 2540

ThumpTheShoes

Yeah, some folks (well, most folks!) don't like these, but I've become quite attached to the little suckers! If anyone could help out with one, some, or all of these, I really would appreciate it!
Counting the Rhino discs, some PD tapes, some Embassy tapes and a few others, I've got nearly all of them, except for these elusive titles:

The Classical Clinker
Stop Dragon Around
Little Past Noon
Which is Witch
The Yolks on You
Bridge on the River Cry
Queen Quong
Campsight Fright
It's a Small World
Late for Launch
A Fishy Tale
Land Ho, Ho, Ho
Surfs You Right
Rob 'n' Good
Curly's Birthday-a-Go-Go
Super Everybody

I do have a ton of stooge videos for trading purposes, but if you lean towards something less black & white and more green, I'm sure we can work something out!  [pie]

...Captains log, earth date 12/9/08. Well, 98% success, I guess. Looks like "Dragon" is going to be the lone holdout for awhile. The VHS volume 6 seems to be most scarce.

ThumpTheShoes

Yes, it's #150, "Super Everybody", the famous missing one. If anyone can get me a video of this, I can reward ye with a complete set of New Three Stooges, in production order, on DVDr.

I've completed the process of compiling 155 of these short films and matching them up to what I hope are the proper wraparounds. Turns out, there's some 50 (!) distinctly different wraps, although the differences are in the sound effects and music choices. As the wraps were repeated, SFX were added to the (relatively few) hits and boinks, and some environmental sounds and music would be moved around.

Though not all the cartoons have credits, three basic variations of the animated opening and closing sequences are present and scattered throughout, as well as one "re-dub" of public domain music (Cartoon Craze) over the familiar theme. Vintage Embassy logos from the VHS releases have also been included for posterity.

I need to replace about 6 cartoons from better tape sources, and then the discs get put together, with or without #150. I'm actually excited about that!

No, I don't have a life, but I enjoy what I got!

And, if anyone can get me a copy of "The Spain Mutiny", I'll clean your house. For a week. Or longer.