Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Scary Curly Shuffle

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Watching this one sent shivers though me ... don't' watch it if you're a purist!

(Mamma ... the Curly's gonna get me ... Mamma!! The Curly's comin' for me! Aahhhhh!!!)

It's like ... Curly Meets Freddie Kruger.

[youtube=425,350]WfsVKg36u0U&hl=en[/youtube]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
I would imagine that Stooges fans in Hell would be tortured with this crap for all eternity...and it felt like an eternity just watching that whole thing!

Whoever made that CANNOT be a true Stooge fan.   >:D
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline curlysdame

I would imagine that Stooges fans in Hell would be tortured with this crap for all eternity...and it felt like an eternity just watching that whole thing!

Whoever made that CANNOT be a true Stooge fan.   >:D

Wow, you watched the whole thing?  Damn, I was only able to get through 30 seconds; that thing is freaky, with the moving eyebrows and all... [cry]  Yeah, definitely not the work of a true Stooge fan
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Hammond Eggar

I woudn't call it scary as much as I'd call it dopey and pointless. [bonk]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Spot on!  It might have been interesting if the creator had bothered to actually lip sync Curly's mouth to the words, or put some animation in the background, or something, but just repeating the same short loop over and over is just lame.