Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges Journal #125, Spring 2008

Offline Justin T

Hey gang, I don't know about anyone else but I got my copy of the latest issue of The Three Stooges Journal
in the mailbox today! I've been waiting for this to show up all March.

It's got a nice pic of supporting actor Dick Curtis on the cover. I always liked him, he was really good
at playing bad guys in the shorts.

I'm off to read it, I'll post my thoughts on it later.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Well, its off to the mailbox then.  Thanks for the heads up.

Robin

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Table of contents index for The Three Stooges Journal # 125 (Spring 2008) is now updated in the Journal info base.

If you're not a subscriber, yet... take a look at what your Stooge library is missing.

Offline falsealarms

Yes - it's well worth the money for anyone that travels to this site. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Offline Justin T

Table of contents index for The Three Stooges Journal # 125 (Spring 2008) is now updated in the Journal info base.

If you're not a subscriber, yet... take a look at what your Stooge library is missing.

Yes, listen to Brent people. Your missing out on lots of cool stuff that's in the Journal. If you haven't subscribed
to the Three Stooges Journal yet, I say go for it.

Just wanted to thank Gary, Brent and the rest of the crew, another great and fun issue of the Three Stooges Journal.

I remembered Gary's reports about the week in LA that he posted here on the board, so it was nice to re-read them again
but with the added benefits of photos of the places and people you guys went to meet. I'd give anything to be able to research
stuff about the Stooges like you guys do, it must be so much fun.

I also look foward to more stuff from the cutting room floor Brent, the alternate ending to False Alarms was pretty cool.
Some of it comes off as being pretty funny IMO. Look foward to Part 2 in the next issue.

I don't know if I will be able to come to the Fan Club Meeting next month, but I hope I do because it sounds like it will be
a fun weekend.

Another fun issue, keep up the great work.

"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline curlysdame

Aww, I'm jealous of you guys!  I haven't gotten my new issue yet.  Hopefully soon, though.  Sounds like another good one, especially the unfilmed scenes from 'False Alarms.'  I love reading 'what could've been.'

Yes, listen to Brent people. Your missing out on lots of cool stuff that's in the Journal. If you haven't subscribed
to the Three Stooges Journal yet, I say go for it.

Just wanted to thank Gary, Brent and the rest of the crew, another great and fun issue of the Three Stooges Journal.

Yeah, the Journal staff always keeps it interesting.  Not like the C3 fan club news letter.  Oye!  There's nothing in it; waaay too commercialized.  But the Journal... that's for the true Stooge fans.  I too, thank Gary and the Journal staff for keeping up the good work for so long!    [clap]

"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

I am constantly amazed at how you get the issues indexed so fast!  I got home and saw that the new issue arrived, and when I check the site -- sure enough, it's already indexed!   ;D

U DA MAN!  [thumbsup]