Lame 3 Stooges Cartoons

jrvass · 4 · 2411

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
That Little Old Bomb Maker

[youtube=425,350]3zW_jxCVdbo[/youtube]

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
jrvass ...
of the "Lame 3 Stooges Cartoons" ... this one outshines them all. (This should tell you how bad the others are)
HOWEVER ... this toon ... "That Little Ole' Bombmaker" is the best of the bunch - IF you include the wraparounds supplied by our boys ... watch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

If I see one of the "New Three Stooges" cartoons on YouTube, I'll only watch it if it's long enough to include one of the live-action wrap arounds... and even then, I'll only watch the live-action part.  Those are generally pretty lame but at least it's an opportunity to see the boys in action.

The only actual "cartoon" I ever watched was "The Noisy Silent Movie."  To me the most interesting aspect of that was that, at one point, Moe refers to Curly-Joe simply as "Curly."  Did that ever happen anywhere else?  (Overall I've seen relatively little material from the DeRita era.)
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

BTW, the wraparound ("Waiters") for "Noisy Silent Movie" (which I'm pretty sure was the first DeRita appearance I ever saw) included the only Curly-Joe moment I can recall actually laughing at.  Curly-Joe, humming contentedly to himself, sprays Emil Sitka's glasses to clean them, as if he's cleaning the windshield of a car.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.