Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Price is Right - A Quick Video Quiz

Guest · 4 · 1390

ThumpTheShoes

Folks, are you like me? Have you been following the whole Bob Barker retires, thing?

I've been a fan of The Price is Right ever since I can remember and I've seen much of the strange and wacky stuff that has happened on the program through the years. But, sometimes, little things just jump out at you and make you stop and think. And, if they don't, well, I'm about to make you think because, now, it's time to play...

The ThreeStooges.Net Late Night Quiz!

It's one question. You'll see a video clip and the quiz will follow. This was Wednesday night's Million Dollar Big Deal show and, yes, it's meant to look like those Letterman quizzes... imagine him reading it and it's funnier. I think. Good luck!

[youtube=425,350]5_ktkbicku0[/youtube]

[Edit]
While you're recovering from that, I just had to show you-- this is a screen cap of my new YouTube channel, look at what it says at the bottom (you may have to save it and zoom in):

With all respect to Mr. Durante, "It's saba-TOO-gie, that's what it is!" I can understand trying to be helpful but that's just uncalled for!

Have a wonderful evening! Good night, everybody!

-ThumpThemShoes

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
D. All of the above!

I haven't follow BB's retirement other than mentions in the newspaper. I haven't seen his show in years.

I do remember him on "Truth or Consequences" when I was a kid. He'd ask a totally obscure question and when they got it wrong (99.9% or the time), the contestant would have to do some embarassing stunt to win a prize.

James

PS. You can be our friend, ThumpTheShoes. Just send $10's and $20's!  :laugh:
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I do remember him on "Truth or Consequences" when I was a kid. He'd ask a totally obscure question and when they got it wrong (99.9% or the time), the contestant would have to do some embarassing stunt to win a prize.

TV Guest Appearances10/27/69

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
A Karma Point to you sir!  :D

Is there anything Stooge-related you don't know?

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!