Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Six Minutes of Ted Healy And His Stooges (Plane Nuts)

Guest · 3 · 1860

Pilsner Panther

I found this video on YouTube, and I'm pretty sure it's not part of the regular Stooges video collection on this site. It's a real glimpse of early 1930's vaudeville, and some of the younger fans here have probably never seen the Stooges with Ted, the Godfather of Stoogedom. So here you go!

[youtube=425,350]_5LNcju0TnU[/youtube]

Wadda ya know, I made it woik! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

Offline JazzBill

I found this video on YouTube, and I'm pretty sure it's not part of the regular Stooges video collection on this site. It's a real glimpse of early 1930's vaudeville, and some of the younger fans here have probably never seen the Stooges with Ted, the Godfather of Stoogedom. So here you go!

Wadda ya know, I made it woik! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

I am totaly blown away. I have seen bits and pieces of this bit , but I've never seen it all together. What a Find!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 11:58:56 PM by Pilsner Panther »
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Pilsner Panther

That's the way I feel about it, Bill; unfortunately, we still don't have the whole short, but this is exactly like the rediscovery of those Duke Ellington - RCA Victor experimental stereo recordings from 1931-32... who knew that they even still existed?

Well, somebody did!

;D

Adding the YouTube link is one of the most inspired ideas Dunrobin has had in years— whatever he's smoking right now, it must be good stuff.

[pot]

I'm beginning to think he's got part of a brain...

[stooges]