Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How do you get your Stooges fix?

Poll

By which means do you MAINLY watch the Three Stooges

Spike TV
3 (17.6%)
Local Syndication (ex: WSBK Boston, etc)
4 (23.5%)
On Demand/In Demand
0 (0%)
Via DVD/VHS (purchased or recorded)
10 (58.8%)
I rarely watch the Three Stooges anymore
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's been awhile since Spike TV has started to run The Three Stooges, so I thought I'd put this poll up to gauge how everybody gets their Stooges fix.

If you watch Spike TV or Syndication about the same as you watch In Demand or DVD/VHS PLEASE PICK EITHER SPIKE TV OR SYNDICATION. Feel free to leave comments (ie Spike TV sucks/is great etc) if you feel so inclined.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

I was lucky enough to be able to buy nearly all of the Columbia VHS tapes before they were discontinued. One of these days, I'm going to have them transferred to DVD's, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

So there, Sony!  ;D

Actually, I've got to give Sony some points for the new Buster Keaton set. If only they'd done that well by the Stooges...

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
I refuse to watch the Stooges on Spike because they are sometimes edited, and diced up with commercials. I do watch them Sundays on UPN(Sunday with the Stooges) to save wear and tear on my DVD player, but I mostly watch the DVD's. I have all the official DVD's, and a less-than-official set with all 190(just to have all in one place and in order). Buying that new Buster Keaton DVD made me realize just what Sony thinks of us Stooges fans' intelligence! The Buster Keaton set is a two-DVD set with ten shorts that costs marginally more than the typical Sony single DVD with five or six shorts!!
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!