Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Home page picture question

Offline Shemoeley Fine

On the top left side of our home page is a slide show of different Stooges short shots. There is one I am unable to identify, perhaps a colleague can.

There is a shot of Larry, Moe and Curly each with a babe in arm dancing looking forward. I think this may be April, May and June-the prettiest months of the year from one of my personal top 7 shorts of all time, Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise where everything Curly wishes for comes true. Curly, "hmmm I must be pyschic",  Moe "you must be haunted"

Can anyone please verify my suspicion or hip me to which short this pub shot is from?

An in advance thanks, gracias and modupe

S F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
On the top left side of our home page is a slide show of different Stooges short shots. There is one I am unable to identify, perhaps a colleague can.

There is a shot of Larry, Moe and Curly each with a babe in arm dancing looking forward. I think this may be April, May and June-the prettiest months of the year from one of my personal top 7 shorts of all time, Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise where everything Curly wishes for comes true. Curly, "hmmm I must be pyschic",  Moe "you must be haunted"

Can anyone please verify my suspicion or hip me to which short this pub shot is from?

An in advance thanks, gracias and modupe

S F

Are you talking about this one, S.F.?

That's from Three Smart SapsDe nada!

Offline Shemoeley Fine

My man Dun, thanx for I D'ing the pub shot. I thought for sure it was from Oily To Bed, Oily To Rise.

The blow up you provided made it clear from Curly's mug that the pix was in the early 40's as opposed to 1939 when Oily was filmed. IMO Curly is the easiest to place in time frames just by appearance.  I didn't notice that from the slide show shot

Once again, thanx

S F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado