Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 01, 2004, 11:05:35 PM

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Once upon a time, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away (sorry about that) I added a "chat room" script to the site.  Unfortunately, the scripts sucked, and nobody seemed to use it, so I eventually dropped it.

I just came across a really sweet chat room program called FlashChat, which could be easily integrated into the site.  It's also only $5 to purchase, so it's not going to break the bank or anything.   ;D

I'd like you guys to check it out (there's a demo here) and then let me know what you think.  If it seems like there is interest in it, I'll be happy to add it in.  I'll leave the poll open for two weeks, which should give you an opportunity to try out the demo, and I'll even let you change your mind - and your vote - until the poll closes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 06:15:34 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm getting a "Not Found" error with that link.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

Same here... besides, the last time I tried to flash somebody while I was chatting, she slapped me right across the face!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

;)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Sorry about that - I must have grabbed the wrong URL.  I've changed the link to the log in page for the demo, and it should work now.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
What the hell, why not?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Only 5 votes so far?  Although they're all positive, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of interest in adding a chat room. :(

Well, I'll wait until the poll runs out next week before making up my mind.  If you're really interested in seeing this featured added, contact your friends (you can use the Send Topic button) and urge them to vote.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I've decided to reopen the voting on this question, as we're getting more traffic these days and there have been quite a few new members in the past couple of months.

I've leave this open for one week, through January 15th.  If there's enough interest, I'll get the FlashChat and blend it into the site.

Offline waxace

Seems to be a decent chat set-up.....
Any other comments?? ???

I tried to think, but nuttin happened
Just The Tip of the Iceberg...
             WAXACE

I VOTE YES.... a bunch of us can log on and chat about the way Columbia tri-star has F*CKED up the release of stooge films on DVD...Argggggghhhhhh