Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

the three stooges fan fiction community guide

Offline megatron_85

remember me?...no, but you will remember this...

The Three Stooges Fan-Fiction Community Guide

Real
----
1)Moe,Larry,Curly
2)Moe,Larry,Shemp
3)Moe,Larry,Joe
4)Moe,Larry,"Curly" Joe

Fantasy
-------
1)Moe,Larry,???
2)Moe,Emil (Stika),"Curly" Joe
3)Moe,???,"Curly" Joe
4)Moe,???,???
5)???,???,"Curly" Joe
6)All Three "New" Stooges

The Three Stooges Are A Copyrighted Property Of C3 Entertainment
(I'm Not A Worker)

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I was about to just go ahead and delete this while smiting and warning you at the same time, but I'm going to keep this up as an example of a couple of issues. First off, it is bullshit like this that generally comes from newbies that forced us to have a ten post limit before you can start a thread in the first place. Before anyone flies off the handle, I'm not saying ALL newbies, but a post limit helps put a stop to shit like this. Apparently this has been lost with the format change, but bet your bottom dollar that I will petition my cohorts to get the limit back up again.

Second, this is why I am strongly against Stooge Fan Fiction. I've seen it on these boards before, and none of it has been anything more than ass-wipingly horrible.

Oh, and don't bother posting a new topic in reply Megatron, unless you want to risk banishment. This topic is closed.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Hmmm, this guy shouldn't have been allowed to post this poll. This is something we'll have to look into...
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hmmm, this guy shouldn't have been allowed to post this poll. This is something we'll have to look into...

I've removed the "poll" (which made no sense at all.)  I'll have to adjust the permissions settings.