Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Gallery Of StoogeArt (by request of FineBari3)

Guest · 11 · 2349

Pilsner Panther

FineBari3 liked my takeoff on the Flemish painter Patinir, where I replaced Jesus with Shemp. She asked me if I had anything else with the Stooges in it, and the answer is yes. Anyone here who doesn't already think that I'm a seriously twisted individual... well, you will now!

These were all done with Paint Shop Pro, versions 7 through 9.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline FineBari3

Brilliant!

Thanks! Those are really great! I thought I'd see stuff more like the American Gothic one w. Shemp, not actual art!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Pilsner Panther

Brilliant!

Thanks! Those are really great! I thought I'd see stuff more like the American Gothic one w. Shemp, not actual art!

Whether any of these are "actual art," well... that's a matter of opinion.  ::)

Offline NicktoBarada

Hahaha, these are brilliant!  Nice work, the one of The First Lord Buckley made me laugh!  Can this be a thread for other Stooge-related artwork as well?  I have a sketch or two lying around, if anyone would like to see them...
At your service, day and night, we do the job and do it right!  ACME!!

Offline Stoop

Lol, those are amazing! I especially liked the "The First Lord Buckley" one.

[salame]
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline TourdeStooges

Fun stuff there! Keep up the good work. It would be a fun event to have original artists show off their best Stooges work!
Come join us May 3, 2008, for the Tour de Stooges bicycle ride in our new home in Highland, Ill.
http://stooges.rogerkramercycling.org/

Offline Oldtime Stooger

How can I get my picture into an official 3 stooges scene print? I know there are copyrights but I have been searching for a while to get this done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline FineBari3

How can I get my picture into an official 3 stooges scene print? I know there are copyrights but I have been searching for a while to get this done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Easy....Pay Pils $50!

[pound]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Robbie883

Heh, the American Gothic one was halairous. There all serious, and Shemp is sitting there all casual.

Pilsner Panther

Heh, the American Gothic one was halairous. There all serious, and Shemp is sitting there all casual.

What I found interesting about doing this little "experiment" was how putting Shemp in there completely changes the meanings of the farmer and his wife's dour expressions. My alternate title for it is "The Prodigal Son Returns."

;D