Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Tribute To Dick Cheney

Guest · 3 · 1027

Pilsner Panther

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CHENEY_HUNTING_ACCIDENT?SITE=INEVA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"Shoot 'Im in the pants! Shoot 'Im in the britches!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Katharine Armstrong, the ranch's owner, said Sunday that Cheney was using a 28-gauge shotgun and that Whittington was about 30 yards away when he was hit in the cheek, neck and chest.

Each of the hunters was wearing a bright orange vest at the time, Armstrong told reporters at the ranch about 60 miles southwest of Corpus Christi. She said Whittington was "alert and doing fine."

Armstrong told The Associated Press emergency personnel traveling with Cheney tended to Whittington before an ambulance - routinely on call because of the vice president's presence - took him to a hospital in Kingsville. From there, Whittington was flown by helicopter to Corpus Christi about 40 miles away.

I find two interesting points -
1) They were wearing bright orange vests
2) Cheney has an ambulance on call at all times and emergency personnel that travels with him

This ranch is evidently NOT the King Ranch that takes up almost six counties in South Texas, but once you leave Kingsville for Brownsville, you fall off the end of the Earth into the empty expanses that is the King Ranch.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Pilsner Panther

I can't imagine anyone mistaking a lawyer for a quail... a turkey, yeah, but not a quail.