Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Farrelly Brothers' Movie

Baggie · 7 · 2073

Offline Baggie

Whether you view it as good or bad news, the Farrelly Brothers have finished the screenplay for the Three Stooges movie, and apparantly will be going into production soon. They were turned down by George Clooney and Russell Crowe (surprisingly) and are now going to cast less established actors.

HURRAH AND HALLELUJAH I hear you say...

The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Pilsner Panther

Mel Gibson is going to direct it: "The Passion of the Stooges."

::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I hope ALL of our members find the irony in the portrait of "The Baptism of Shemp" because Shemp as his brothers and Larry all practised judaism which has no baptisms. I absolutely fell on the floor LMAO. Way to go Pils, once again you have set the bar high!

S F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Pilsner Panther

Most of the bars I go into are pretty low—

"I wonder which one is Dapper?"

"Nobody looks dapper in here!"

[stooges]

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
You know, I'm shortly to celebrate 5 full years posting on Stooge forums (having begun at the old C3 forum) and this screenplay has been in the works all of that time.

I think Tolstoy took less time to scribble down Anna Karenina.
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline FineBari3

Great one, Pils!

Do you have any other classical 'messterpieces' you can post???
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Pilsner Panther

Great one, Pils!

Do you have any other classical 'messterpieces' you can post???

I do a lot of graphics stuff, both commercially and for my own enjoyment. I know I've got at least one more thing with the Stooges in it... I'll check my files. I also sometimes participate in the Fark.com Photoshop contests, under the screen name "Philbis Region." I've got a couple of entries up right now, and if you've never seen any of these contests, go here:

www.fark.com

They're often hilarious, and there are some people there who make me look like an amateur (sigh).