Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Why can i write a review on shorts episodes?

Offline CurlySteve

I wanted to write a review on "Whats the Matador" and why i cant reply on it on episides thread?.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
When you access the "What's The Matador" episode page, scroll down to the colored strip that says "Fan Reviews" - then to the far right of that colored strip should be a link that says "Add Comment" - clicking on that link should allow you to add a comment or review of your own.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I wanted to write a review on "Whats the Matador" and why i cant reply on it on episides thread?.

I don't know why you can write an episode review either. I suppose the moderators have good reasons for that.   :o

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Pilsner Panther

Moderator speaking: I personally haven't done anything to prevent you from posting reviews, CurlySteve, but maybe Dunrobin or shemps#1 did. If so, I'd be in agreement with them, because you really need to work on your grammar, spelling, and capitalization. We're not "Grammar Nazis," but we do expect the members to write reasonably clear, literate English.

Offline CurlySteve

English? Isnt that we are all typing in? Well were not typing in spanish are we? Besides its not working.Mods need to fix it.
 Spelling, capitalization, punctuation, etc., etc.

Pils

Pilsner Panther

English? Isnt that we are all typing in? Well were not typing in spanish are we? Besides its not working.Mods need to fix it.

Mods don't need to fix anything, you do.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The rules for the fan comments on the episode pages are more strict than they are for the message board for the simple fact that the episode pages are by far the most popular part of this website. Each and every fan comment on the episode pages must be approved by a moderator (Dunrobin, Pilsner Panther, or myself) before it sees the light of day. The comment itself must be absolutely clean as far as spelling/punctuation/grammar go, must contain no swearing whatsoever, and must be something more than "great short" or "this short sucks".

All comments on the episode pages are subject to editing if the moderator feels the comment can be easily fixed, or flat out rejection if we feel it is too sloppy or not worth the time to fix ourselves.

This feeling of entitlement on your part pisses me off. You get to view and use this website free of charge, therefore we owe you nothing. I have explained this as simply as it could be explained, therefore I am closing this thread. If you still can't understand why your comment doesn't pop up right away (or at all), it is through no fault of mine.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown